PDA

View Full Version : Maya 7 on Windows, AVI no availible

Vexamus
02-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Okey dokey, here we go.

first post here, love it I think I'm going to stick around and even join CGSociety. I just need this one bit of help...

K... There are two ways one can get a rendered animation out of Maya... either rendering to stills and assembling in some other program OR rendering to AVI. I don't mind either one, but for some reason, I'm having a heck of a time getting the job done.

For one, the AVI file type option in Maya(MR or software) does not exists and the multiframed filetype is greyed out. That's frustrating. I checked to see if there was a plugin that needed to be loaded, but I have yet to see one.

Second, I have a rendered animation that is in PSD's.... What is the best way or rather the simplest way to assemble it into an animation. I have Premiere Pro 1.5 and the tryout for AE 7. I'm really good in Premiere but I use it for video not assembling an animation.

I would like to fix that AVI option so if anyone has any ideas I'd very much appreciate some help.

Thanks!

Joe

CGTalk Moderation
02-01-2006, 03:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.