PDA

View Full Version : Animator Needed

clown37
01-30-2006, 10:43 PM
To All Animators ASAP
I am a professional Senior Character Artist looking for ONE talented animator to bring life and personality to my characters. This is a great opportunity for any animator to have six awesome 3D characters in their portfolio to show case their animation abilities. All characters were modeled, textured, and rigged in 3ds Max 8 and Character Studio. If you would like to animate in Maya I can provide the Models but you would need to rig. The animators job would be to create a short idle(personality) and attack for each of the characters. You will have total freedom to create whatever type of idle and attack animation you would like. As payment you can use the 3D characters in your reel (modeling credit to me), and I will give all animation credit to the animator on my reel. If you are interested please contact me ASAP at Clown37@hotmail.com

Please take a look at two of the characters..

CGTalk Moderation
01-30-2006, 10:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.