PDA

View Full Version : Character: Fleximan

hopper2k
12-08-2002, 10:46 PM
This is a character I created for my 3D1 class called Fleximan. I actually created him about 6 years ago when I was in middle school. I would draw him all the time and make comics of him, but now he's in 3D! He's just a plain superhero who doesn't really want to be one, but knows if he doesn't do good, no one will. Everything was done in Cinema 4D v.7.3 Let me know what you guys think of him. Thanks! (this is a repost but I guess it was one of the ones that got screwed up the other day)

Flog
12-09-2002, 06:44 AM
He's kinda interesting. You know though what would make him more colorful is a little animation. I would so love to see some of his villians and such. I really like this model, he has a lot of character. I want to see him animated or something. Maybe an online web series of some of his stories.

Check this out for ideas www.shockanime.com

hopper2k
12-09-2002, 02:56 PM
Thanks. I actually completed a short animated film with him for my 3D class. I would like to post that here, except the only way you can do that is if you link it to a web page for people to download, and I don't have a web page or know anything about building one. I don't know anything about Flash either, but I can always learn. He's got a few villians, and perhaps I'll get started on modeling them.

Flog
12-09-2002, 04:01 PM
I can get it posted somewhere, easily, in fact go here and we can get it posted
www.joinedartists.com

Just let me know when you go, you can contact me at sarms@austin.rr.com and I'll go ahead and get it up somewhere f you want.

Flog
12-09-2002, 04:04 PM
kpanime@midsouth.rr.com email this person, send her the file and let her know Flog/Shawn sent you.

kpanime
12-09-2002, 04:14 PM
:wavey: by wednsday or thursday, the ja forum will be online and ready feel free to join us in the JA Forum! The site is currently under construction so we'll get it back to order!

hopper2k
12-09-2002, 11:18 PM
Thanks guys. I'll try and get it emailed to you sometime tommorrow (Tuesday).

stephen2002
12-09-2002, 11:28 PM
Interesting character, would like to see an animation.

another option is to upload it to my forums, link in signature.

Guntis
12-13-2002, 03:00 PM
Yeah, it's cool character!!!
:applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.