PDA

View Full Version : Visit my website and take a look of my Reels THANKS

Luiscarlos29k
01-30-2006, 05:57 AM
Hi My name is Luis Carlos Caballero

this is my first and new website Im a 3D animator (character animator) and Post Producer..
please check my Reels and tell me what you guys Think about my work..
thank you very much and enjoy it....
have fun...

www.luiscarlos29k.com (http://www.luiscarlos29k.com/)

Menesis
01-30-2006, 09:29 AM
Hey, I watched your demoreel and the animations and stuff are pretty good I think, however, I'm not really an expert on animation :D. BUT, why do you want us to watch you reel on your website?
I almost left your site because of a lot things (sorry this is not about the animation, but to watch the animation, everyone will enter yoursite...): at first; the button 'view site without intro' doesn't work, then I have to watch this fancy flash animations, all I wanted to see waas your reel. And then you put a logo IN your demoreel, and it was even animated! Cut the cr@p out and focus on the reel itself!

ivanisavich
01-30-2006, 04:28 PM
I agree with the previous poster.

The "don't view intro" link doesn't work, and the intro itself is very long and even though it might be the most hi-tech fan-dangled thing ever, us animators want to see the meat of your work and don't really care for flashy websites ;)

Your best bet would be to post a direct link to your work here in the forums, because it is very agravating having to navigate through someone's site to find their reel when they should have just posted it right here....and thus the amount of response you get may be limited.

oOMaximusOo
01-30-2006, 05:16 PM
i love the design of ur site. u obviously have a good sense in design. however, ur reel needs some work. ur post production reel, i think, is a lil short and has most of the things u have in ur character reel so u might as well put the two together. ur character animation also needs work or at least polished out. again, u have a good sense of design and u used it well.

keep of the good work

CGTalk Moderation
01-30-2006, 05:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.