PDA

View Full Version : Keith Lango Video Tutorials

Abhimation
01-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Hey Guys,
Who all here are subscribed to Keith Lango's Video Tutorials ? Well, i am and will highly recommend. It's beed really helpful to me to learn alot about Posing, Timing, Staging...[these are the topics covered till now.] looking for the people subscribed to it and share us their experinces.

www.keithlango.com

SirRon
01-28-2006, 11:39 PM
I just started my subscription this month. I just couldn't say no to his special offer (http://keithlango.blogspot.com/2006/01/vts-special-offer.html) for January :D Which is going to end soon folks! I highly recommend them too.

I remember downloading his free VTS March '05 on moving holds. And that definately moved my animation up a notch.

madheavy
02-13-2006, 12:36 PM
His videos are fantastic! I just started subscribing in Jan. I got them on my PSP now! I plan to get all of the previous videos soon!

chadimation
02-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Keiths videos are da' bombz. I reckon' you subscribe... :buttrock:

paulrus
02-13-2006, 03:51 PM
How much to programs other than Maya does his VTMs apply? I'd like to support Keith by subscribing - I think he's an awesome guy - but if the lessons lean hard towards Maya it would be hard to justify the expense to my wife.

Paul

chadimation
02-13-2006, 03:59 PM
It apply's to pencil and paper if you'd like. He covers animation technique not software technique.

pollywoggles
02-20-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm a subscriber too and I completely recommend his VTMs. His format is basically a discussion of an animation topic, then he shows examples. Even though he happens to use Maya in the example, he doesn't get into anything software specific.

MAzhari
02-21-2006, 04:03 AM
Hmm you're lucky guys.
I really wanna subscribe but
PayPal payment system has bend some of countries.
My country is one of that.

Tak Tak
02-21-2006, 06:14 AM
How long video tutorials are? 10mins? 30mins?

SirRon
02-21-2006, 07:07 AM
How long video tutorials are? 10mins? 30mins?

I think originally it was 15 minutes long, but it's been getting longer because there's so much to cover. The February VTS is 39 minutes long.

Last year he was going over the mechanics of animation. You know... arcs, moving holds, poses, etc.

Now he's going beyond that and talking about what animation really is. Telling stories. I don't know if I'm explaining right, just subscribe and find out ;)

sion cross
02-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Hey !!
i have a problem with the subscribtion and sended keith a mail..but he is switching to another host and maybe the mail get lost.

so i put the problem here--maybe some one knows what to do..!?

when i hit the subscibe button paypal opens with the subscibtion details...after the login paypal want a credit card number???
But i dont have one thats why i choose paypal for webpayment!

if i need a credit card then i have a big problem.

Thanks for any help on this!!!

Abhimation
03-02-2006, 08:54 PM
I guess Paypal just deals with Credit Cards.

graphixara
03-16-2006, 10:05 AM
Great to know this.

can i have the previous VTS if i subscribe from this month?

Abhimation
03-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Surely u can go ahead and buy the previous ones when u subscribe and if ur lucky, u can get nice discounts too.

vescardo
03-22-2006, 07:22 PM
This is the complete Index of the Animation Video Tutorials by the animator Keith Lango (http://www.keithlango.com/).

The Index includes an Index by VTS and an Index by Topic. Itís updated every month and you can downloaded in PDF format.

You can download from here:
http://www.animate.com.uy/keithlango/

Victor

madheavy
08-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Keith showed us this month a cool FREE program called monkeyjam! That was awesome! Too bad I'm an XSI user and cannot use his free script. Still the method he showed for working out timing is the most practical method I've seen!

What do you subsribers to VTS think?

uncle_buck
08-16-2006, 04:21 PM
I really hope this does well for Keith. I know he deserves it for his love for the medium

CGTalk Moderation
08-16-2006, 04:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.