PDA

View Full Version : Effects descriptions (6.5)

Indesium
01-27-2006, 10:17 PM
I was wondering if there was a website or list somewhere which gave information on all of the effects included in After effects 6.5 (Pro) and not just the names. I've found countless list of names included, but not a list that tells me what each effect does. I'm only asking because there are a lot of them and it'd save time knowing what each one does to start with rather than going through every single one (which it looks like I have to. I already installed some extra effect packs which means I have tons to go through now)

Does such a list with descriptions exist? Or will I have to make one for myself?

Thanks for reading this even if no one has an answer (or, well, the answer I'm hoping for)

Leggs
01-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Did you look in the help files? Im preety shure that it goes over the effects in the help files or the user manual.

Indesium
01-27-2006, 11:44 PM
I don't have the user manual anymore (I'm one of those people that throws them out....don't ask. I started saving them again when I got a new camcorder)

anyway, I'll check the help files though - thanks for the help

Indesium
01-27-2006, 11:50 PM
Thank you so much!!! It has all the effects that comes with the editions :)

I only have one other question, does anyone have a list of descriptions for the CC effects? or the DE ones? Those seem to be a lot more complex than the basic ones.

Indesium
01-28-2006, 12:06 AM
Just an update: I found the cycore effects manual on my comp. Sorry for all the post, it's good to look heavily first .... :p

CGTalk Moderation
01-28-2006, 12:06 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.