PDA

View Full Version : An Off Topic Forum?

Canadianboy
01-26-2006, 10:36 PM
I know we have general discussion but its more for cg general discussion but im sure the members her would like to talk about other stuff to at some times like cars and other stuff. Since we are getting alot of OT threads latly in the general discussion forum i thought it would be a nice little addition maybe make it s ubforum in the general discussion area? Just a thought id like to hear some more opinions on it.

Leonard
02-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Definitely not. We do not want an Off Topic forum. CGTalk is "CG" talk for good reason and we really do not want to host an off topic forum. The General Discussions are "off topic" enough.

I'm really sorry to say this too, but no amount of reasoning, requesting, lobbying or arguing is going to change the decision that we will not host an off topic forum. For OT, there are hundreds of other forums available online.

Thanks,

Leonard

CGTalk Moderation
02-05-2006, 10:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.