PDA

View Full Version : Showreel C&C welcome

CharlesVarenne
01-25-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi, here's my showreel. It is more base on modelling than animation.. So dont judge me too hard on the animation;).

My SHOWREEL (http://c.varenne.free.fr/Pages/Animations/Animation.htm)

Any Critics welcome.

-

Mellbrix
01-25-2006, 11:33 PM
Good Reel! too bad the strongest of your 3D Characters was presented in stills. Why not show them on turntables?

inline243
01-27-2006, 11:10 AM
Yea, you should have some turn arounds of those characters and some wireframe shots. The elephant is way to far away to get a good look at it. I would also consider putting a walking cycle on him if he's going to move along the map. I loved the fish and how he moved, very cool. keep up the good work.

CharlesVarenne
01-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Hihi. Thanks for all your answer I appreciate a lot. Well for the turnaround I did a few but not for all the character so I thought I am just going to put still image and wait till I get all the turn around render. Considering your critics, I should just put what I have...

The elephant is way to far away to get a good look at it. i didnt model the elephant... :rolleyes:

I would also consider putting a walking cycle on him if he's going to move along the map.
This was made on purpose. It just show the move of the elephant to one point to another. This was a job for TV and they wanted it like that.

CharlesVarenne
02-02-2006, 04:30 PM
I update my showreel. I had some turn around. C&C welcome.

CGTalk Moderation
02-02-2006, 04:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.