PDA

View Full Version : Toonz 5.0 announced, New UI & Cross-Platform

KreatorOvWorldz
01-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Toonz 5.0 Harlequin is a software born from Digital Video’s experience and knowledge of traditional animation to meet the evolution of animation creative and technical standards. Toonz 5.0 Harlequin integrates vector drawings in its traditional workflow based on raster drawings to allow you to step into paperless animation.

In a brand new user-friendly environment, animators can now both scan hand-made drawings, and draw from scratch and animate vector drawings; manage super-sized palettes and painting animation levels; compose scenes; move and animate animation levels over background according to the xsheet; move objects like pegbars, cameras and table; add special FX and render out composited sequences by using a render farm.

Toonz 5.0 Harlequin steps into paperless animation by integrating vector drawings in its traditional workflow based on raster drawings. This new environment allows you to manage drawings, images and animation levels the way prefer, preserving their nature throughout the work-flow, with no unwanted conversion from raster to vector, or vice versa.

Toonz 5.0 Harlequin follows your own approach to computer-assisted animation: you choose, not the software.

Toonz is available for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.3 or higher.

Kid-Mesh
01-24-2006, 11:34 PM
Where's the link? :shrug:

TopherMartini
01-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Here ya go! (http://www.toonz.com/)

rgwarren
01-25-2006, 02:33 PM
I love those products where you have to make a request to even find out the selling price.

"If you have to ask you probably can't........"

bigbad
01-25-2006, 05:30 PM
I love those products where you have to make a request to even find out the selling price.

"If you have to ask you probably can't........"

I think they're selling it for ...... ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Yeah I find it kinda strange that the price listing isn't there. I think that they have very low self esteem.

CGTalk Moderation
01-25-2006, 05:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.