PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Animation Master?

Giacomo_M
01-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Hmmm...I don't see a forum here for Animation Master anymore. What happened? A:M still has a website, updated recently.

Did CGTalk decide to switch the "tiny-but-vocal-minority forum" from A:M to EIAS? Please advise.

GM

Vizfizz
01-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Nope. It was through my efforts that I convinced EI and The CG Society to approve this forum. Based on the condition that I moderate, I told them I would be able to generate enough interest! Hopefully that will prove true, otherwise this EI Forum will go the way of the AM forum and I don't want that to happen. My guess as to the closing of the AM forum was a simple lack of interest.

So post people! Post like the wind!

no serious...

write something....

please?

Just kidding...my little brain is churning even now with potential ideas. One that I know you'll be very happy with...but I can't tell you yet!

Vizfizz
01-24-2006, 10:50 PM
And oh.. by the way. HASH AM users are always welcome.

3DArtZ
01-25-2006, 12:36 AM

They better be! I am one of them!

They closed the it due to something along the lines of Lack of interest and something about the software co. not getting involved....
But I don't know the specifics.

Mike Fitz
www.3dartz.com (http://www.3dartz.com)

XYZRGB
01-28-2006, 02:16 AM

Currently not using the program, but appreciate the invite.

CGTalk Moderation
01-28-2006, 02:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.