PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Test Track

scootermaya
01-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Hello everyone. As some of you may know, I've been a bit busy trying to get this technicaly possible amoung other jobs (wich will be posted here as well when finished).:bounce:

It's been now few month since I've created the concept of this little game starting with the client's idea. I worked with a helpfull team for the programing and we are still trying to improved the finished result.
Since it's official, I very happy to give you the link of this fun game. I can say that it will be soon in other Europeean countries (sorry, the other countries haven't ask for it yet !:scream: )

The track is difficult, so be patient ... and try again ! (I am currently fixing this issue)

http://michel.cavro.free.fr/wip/screen-1.jpg (http://eu.goodyear.com/home_en/services/virtualtesttrack/)

Gunilla
01-26-2006, 07:57 AM
Hi Scooter - I posted you a comment in Lemogs thread - but in case you didn't see it:
This looks good, I had fun driving around but ended up in the field all the time - I guess that's why I don't have a drivers licence :scream:
So, how long did you work with this one?

scootermaya
01-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Hi Scooter - I posted you a comment in Lemogs thread - but in case you didn't see it:
This looks good, I had fun driving around but ended up in the field all the time - I guess that's why I don't have a drivers licence :scream:
So, how long did you work with this one?

STOP MESSING UP ALL MY FLOWERS !!! :argh: :D :banghead:

Just kidding ;)
I know the track is quite difficult. I am releasing the version 2 next week. (we have to make it work nicely for the Geneva Car Expo end of february.
It took me a couple of month with my team to get the cars roling on it correctly. But the concept and the 3D was done in 3 weeks time (meetings inclued:banghead: ). That's how I got to see Lolo a couple time ! I have to pass next to Bezanne to go to there; so that makes: Paris:wavey:/ Bezanne :beer: / Luxembourg:banghead: .

I gess after a couple times, you will be able to get arround the track and get confident with it.
It is not a race track ... I've just apply a different behavior on each tire, so drivers can see the benefits of each according on their driving style.
It was fun doing it! I hope I get other one like this:bounce:

scootermaya
04-11-2006, 12:33 PM
SOON A TEST TRACK IN YOUR LANGAGE ! :bounce:

Several countries (7 so far) have asked for the track in their own langage !
Keep you posted when it's online ...

CGTalk Moderation
04-11-2006, 12:33 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.