PDA

View Full Version : Gnomon Analog DVDs now available on CGSociety Store

Leonard
01-23-2006, 10:09 AM
http://leonard.cgcommunity.com/gnomondvds.jpg

Hi all,

The entire Gnomon Analog training DVD series is now available from the CGSociety store! DVDs by industry legends such as Ryan Church, Feng Zhu, Carlos Huante, DUSSO, Syd Mead and Iain McCaig are now available.

CGS members are eligible for a 5% discount, and we offer the best shipping rates worldwide!

http://store.cgsociety.org/browse/dvds/gnomon_analog/all_analog_titles/

DVDs by the following artists are now available:

Carlos Huante
Christian L. Scheurer
DUSSO
Dylan Cole
Feng Zhu
Harald Belker
Iain McCaig
James Clyne
Mark Goerner
Neville Page
Nick Pugh
Ryan Church
Scott Robertson
Syd Mead
Gnomon DVDs (http://store.cgsociety.org/browse/dvds/gnomon_analog/all_analog_titles/)

We will have the entire library of Digital titles available very shortly. Stay tuned!

Best,

Leonard

Rebeccak
01-23-2006, 09:30 PM
Soooo tempting...:D :drool:

Maxko
01-23-2006, 09:30 PM
Very nice! Thanks a lot.

RockinAkin
01-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Hmm... been eyeing those sculpture DVD's for a while now... :drool:

Purc
01-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Hmm... been eyeing those sculpture DVD's for a while now... :drool:

Yup m2. gonna buy them soon :D

morphine
01-23-2006, 10:25 PM
Iain McCaig should defn'ly, DEFN'LY do some more DVDs.

kraal
01-23-2006, 11:15 PM
just after i purchased all the ones i want.... go figure.......well i still need to buy a matte painting book so there some more support from me

rokandic
01-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Those analog titles sure look great :drool:

Hexodam
01-24-2006, 12:15 PM
love where this is going, the future is bright:thumbsup:

Logick
01-25-2006, 12:15 AM
This is cool!!!

I love gnomon dvds. I have recently purchased about 60 of the digital ones, and I am completely satisfied with them, some are better than others, but they are all great and very informative. I had a problem with some of them but they replaced them for me quick and painlessly, shipped out immediately. As soon as I make it through the Maya and Zbrush ones I'm going to probably get all the analog ones too! Seems expensive to buy all of them, but considering the cost of going to an actual art college, it seems to be quite affordable to learn this way.

All in all I am a haaaaaappy customer. I would reccomend Gnomon DVD's to anyone who was looking for quality learning material as the way to go.

good choice cgs!!!

Artbot
01-25-2006, 01:43 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but can someone tell what an "analog dvd" is? How is it different than a "digital dvd"?

Lique
01-25-2006, 06:34 AM
I think analog is all about traditional ways of doing art, painting, sculpting, matte painting, concept design. Digital is more about the computer software and its tech, such as maya

CGTalk Moderation
01-25-2006, 06:34 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.