PDA

View Full Version : Nissan 350Z Modeling tutorial

selfmadepixels
01-23-2006, 10:08 AM
Hi guys, this is link to a long and very detailed tutorial on modeling tecniques used for automotive design mainly. Was published after a long collective WIP on www.c4ditalia.com
The tut goes deep into methods and explanation of various commands and tools to achieve the best quality in modeling and treating Class A surfaces even in Cinema 4D.
The PDF file is consistent in 241 pages, and is under translation since it's only in italian for now, but it's extremely simple to understand looking at the huge amount of pictures.
Good work.

Tutorial on the Road:Modeling a Nissan 350Z (http://www.c4ditalia.com/varie/Tutorial_on_the_road_TOTALE.zip)

sabwab
01-23-2006, 12:02 PM
should be more tutorials this size and lenght.

but also in english.

selfmadepixels
01-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Well yes, it would be nice :)
Anyway, as i said, it's under translation to english and will be disposable very soon.
Bye

mlanser
01-24-2006, 02:49 PM
grazie!

i am downloading it right now and definitely try it.

seco7
02-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Any word on the English translation yet? Just thought I would check. I looked at the C4D Italia site to see if an English version was available, but I couldn't even find the Italian version. Could very much be my inability to read Italian of course.

selfmadepixels
02-04-2006, 10:42 AM
I looked at the C4D Italia site to see if an English version was available, but I couldn't even find the Italian version. Could very much be my inability to read Italian of course.

Well, probably it's because we are changin, slowly, the appearance of the site. So, my fault, excuse me. :wip:
Anyway when the english version will arrive, i'll post here the news. In the meantime u can follow the tut since there are a lot of pics, so u can't easily miss the point.
Stay tuned for more.

CGTalk Moderation
02-04-2006, 10:42 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.