PDA

View Full Version : Tax in class

somu
01-23-2006, 08:36 AM
Hi people

This is somu again and this is my another new short clip of animation please have a look at it

i hope u enjoy

http://www.arcsomu.com/required/animation/taxes/taxes.avi :thumbsup:

Ranimate
01-23-2006, 09:08 AM
haha I love the proportion of lowman, good one on that :)

I think its a nice piece overall, I think it lacks arcs in some parts, the begining arm swing for example (...everybody has to pay taxes....) It looks like a linear motion from one pose to the other and also its timing, It seems to me like he has pose for every word comming in and the pace and spacing of the animation (123..123..123..123) I'd try changing it.
Maybe its just me but I think the jump at the end could be played with timing, and also maybe less stiff... Maybe a jump isnt the right solution, he wants to make a point, he raises his voice and pace, since he is lecturing to a class I think he should stay focus on his audience and not look aside, that way, when he gets to the "even they...." he could make a point with a hard swing point to the diagram on the board. (Just thinking out loud... hehehe I also did a guy lecturing in class and that worked for me but its only my opinion)

I like the secondaries of the pencil cup, nicely animated, nice touch!!

Ranimate

somu
01-23-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey chap :bounce:

Thank u v much man, uve told some coooooooool stuffs ill take that :scream:

any ways i saw ur reel i liked ur reel some stuffs were really gooooooood :thumbsup:
lots of thing were goin on liked the acting in that career day one and other concept art one keepit up xcept that alias one b bit jerky but model looks good

any ways vll keep in touch

chao :applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-23-2006, 04:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.