PDA

View Full Version : Animated Short Film - finished

HieSpike
01-22-2006, 06:57 AM
Hi all,

I'm excited to say that my short film is finally complete and currently showing at two events - and hopefully many more places in the future. I envite you to come to the website www.arasflight.com to learn more about it.

peace

ivanisavich
01-22-2006, 08:42 PM
You should only post in this gallery if you actually have some animation to show :)

HieSpike
01-22-2006, 10:28 PM
sorry about that. Can I ask for the opinion of the users here? I'm trying to decide if I should post a quicktime version of the movie on my website or not...what are the "rules" for creating an animated short film? I've noticed a lot of the more popular films don't post them online, just on dvd or at film festivals. I would love to hear your response. thanks!

ivanisavich
01-23-2006, 01:22 AM
Most more prestigious film festivals deny entries that have been posted online....so if you're looking for an oscar, wait until you've screened it in theatres before putting it on the web :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-23-2006, 01:22 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.