PDA

View Full Version : personal working space

klingos
01-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Hello fellow animators !
My question is, Do you have your own room at work, a cubicle or just a desk in the a sea of desks ?

I work at a computer games company, and sit in the sea of the desks. But atlest I sit besides my only fellow animator at work. But there is not much room to have personal, and inspirational stuff around. I only have my desk.
But when I think of, let's say feature movie animators I have always thought that they have their own rooms, or max 2 persons per room. A room filled with inspirational stuff.

I just read at keith lango's site that he at a precious working place had a wall to put his and his frineds post-it drawings. And got a little jelous. Just to be able to have som fun things around, some room for fun pictures, books and strange objects. Or is it only me that feels like this.
And will it be better as I climb up the ladder career ladder ? Do I have to leave to game industry ?

/klingos

CGTalk Moderation
01-21-2006, 02:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.