PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle: Bmw Z4

Phantastica
11-30-2002, 11:47 PM
http://www.citrinedesign.com/meshine/images/bmwz4_nawrot.jpg

Making the move from MAX to XSI, and this was my "learning the ropes" project. I didn't have any technical reference to go from for this, so the proportions might be a little rough.

gfx
12-01-2002, 05:55 AM
Nice render, I like the lighting on it and how clean it looks. I think if you modify it while looking at some reference it can become much better. a few things I notice are that the frong grills are too far apart, the nose is too flat (make it protrude and more rounded). The headlights look kinda weird and the wheels look somewhat flat.

:thumbsup:

Frank_biemans
12-01-2002, 07:22 AM
nice, but i looks like it a had a crash before it went into the carwash because at the door it looks like.. well dont know how to say that in english! :applause:

Dirk_P_Ho
12-01-2002, 07:43 AM
The BMW logo on the side with the backlit turn signal seems off, looks like it needs more depth. If I am correct I think it sticks out at least half an inch to 3/4 of an inch.

Excellent job.

:buttrock:XSI:buttrock:

TES
12-01-2002, 08:17 PM
looks great!:scream:

robmuska
12-01-2002, 08:28 PM
one of my favourite cars...
a few crits:
1. looks too short. might be the camera angle, but it looks fairly compact

2. the bmw logo on the side looks a bit too big

3. grill is too far apart.

other than that.. it's real nice.

Gal
12-02-2002, 05:28 AM
Pretty nice environment/reflection setup on the model..
i like it, good work.
(nice site by the way)

ruzz
12-08-2002, 01:31 PM
Welcome to the XSI growing community!

its good to see new talents using XSI.

I think your car is great and I would have voted for u at the XSIBASE car challenge ,if I hadnt posted a car myself...

I like the proportions, regardless of how accurate they R..

The car looks great modeling wise, but I think it needs some tweeking renderingwise.

otherwise excellent first work!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.