PDA

View Full Version : HOODWINKED 2 Announced: (HOOD VS. EVIL)

RobertoOrtiz
01-18-2006, 11:24 PM
Quote:
"With the success of HOODWINKED, it can't be too suprising a sequel is alread in the works -- HOOD VS. EVIL.

Cory & Todd Edwards and Tony Leech, who share directing and writing credits on the film, told the Los Angeles Times "We have a lot of stuff we didn't get to do in the first movie a lot of back story and subplots." "

>>LINK<< (http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Movies&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=270338&obj_id=50488)

-R

xino
01-19-2006, 04:45 AM
Sounds good so far. I may be in the minority here, but I hope they keep it at the same studio. I'd love to watch this studio and it's members grow and show some progress.

And for those who will eventually say "omg hoodwinked suxors!!111!!!one!!11one!!":

Go look at The Adventure of Andre and Wally B. and see how far a group can go when given the chance.

http://www.pixar.com/shorts/awb/index.html

CB_3D
01-19-2006, 05:28 AM
Sounds good so far. I may be in the minority here, but I hope they keep it at the same studio. I'd love to watch this studio and it's members grow and show some progress.

And for those who will eventually say "omg hoodwinked suxors!!111!!!one!!11one!!":

Go look at The Adventure of Andre and Wally B. and see how far a group can go when given the chance.

Quoted You because i couldnīt agree more! And the turtles made me laugh REALLY hard, only good laugh i had in a movie for quite some time!!

Glenfx
01-19-2006, 06:32 AM

Ummm, cant compare a 1986 film with one made on 2004/2005, (almost 20 years of difference, where better software an better computers and new technology is abailable)

Thouh i think there are MANY people that should get also a chance. for example, PIXAR should "invest" like 5 or 10kk$ for helping smaller studios or helping good stories get done.

Imagine if Pixar, disney, dreamworks, etc, helped develop animated movies by investing 5kk$ for 100/120 minute animated movies. if they spended 10kk a year there would be at least 6 other films. (and trust me, 5kk is more than enuff to get good animated movies done ;))

xino
01-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Ummm, cant compare a 1986 film with one made on 2004/2005, (almost 20 years of difference, where better software an better computers and new technology is abailable)

Thouh i think there are MANY people that should get also a chance. for example, PIXAR should "invest" like 5 or 10kk$ for helping smaller studios or helping good stories get done.

Imagine if Pixar, disney, dreamworks, etc, helped develop animated movies by investing 5kk$ for 100/120 minute animated movies. if they spended 10kk a year there would be at least 6 other films. (and trust me, 5kk is more than enuff to get good animated movies done ;))

Actually I can compare it since my post had nothing to do with technology or technique. I said it as an example of what happens when people with an artistic drive are given a chance. That's all. Pixar's history is a testament to what can happen when people are given a chance.

And I don't think that bigger studios investing in smaller ones makes sense from any point of view. Before long someone would say "Hey we gave you $10,000. You should change the ending because we gave you money. Do it our way!" That would just complicate everything and make the smaller studios less innovative/creative. :shrug:

NeptuneImaging
01-19-2006, 09:22 PM
I told my little brother about it and he couldn't help but jump for joy...

yeoj
01-20-2006, 09:24 AM
wow! that's very good news! :applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 09:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.