PDA

View Full Version : Lighting Vray. Please make suggestions

blomstergutt
01-14-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi guys. I've been doing 3D for a while, but never got comfortable with lighting and rendering (advanced I mean). I really want to be able to do realistic, glossy renders for architectual visualisations, as it is somewhat of an open market at the moment. I've seen so many super duper renders with Vray. Really really lifelike renders from interior (and exterior scenes) , but I never can get the same result myself. If anyone has concrete advice (press this button, and check that box. you know.. those kinds of tips) or general input to my getting a proper render for my scene, then pleeeease bring it on.

This is a specific scene. I found the picture in a book (I'll share both with ya'll as soon as I can). Here is my latest render with high settings. I've left out all the NickNack stuff to save some rendertime. I figured it wouldn't impact the lighting in any particular way (vases and stuff).

Ok.. In advance thanks.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.