PDA

View Full Version : Vue5's manual??

alvin-cgi
01-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi, just windering where is the Vue5's manual? I am looking for some tutorials...
I bought VUE5 from LW9 upgrade, so dont come with printed manual I know, but I think it comes with an E-manual, does it??
Under the Help manu, there are "Overview" and "About the interface", are these manuals(same as printed manual)??

LCA
01-12-2006, 09:42 PM
It's there in a folder called (I think) documentation. it is a PDF file.

HTH

Lindsay

alvin-cgi
01-12-2006, 10:03 PM
YES, I FOUND IT:scream:

RafaPolit
01-14-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi alvin_cgi,

where was the file, I cannot seem to find it neither, since you have found it, can you share your discovery? :) Thanks (I dont have a Documentation folder anywhere!)

Rafael Polit Jr.
Quito, Ecuador

alvin-cgi
01-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Hi alvin_cgi,

where was the file, I cannot seem to find it neither, since you have found it, can you share your discovery? :) Thanks (I dont have a Documentation folder anywhere!)

Rafael Polit Jr.
Quito, Ecuador

Hi, is inside the VUE's directory(where your VUE application is installed...), together with others folders, you should find a PDF called "Reference Manual" inside folder called "Documentation".
Or, go to your VUE's installer disc and find a folder called "Documentation".:)
Or, do a search in your applications drive.:)

Cheers

mdunakin
01-15-2006, 12:28 AM
And for that matter, if you've already registered your Vue product, then
you can log into your account at e-on and download the doc's from there.

............md :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.