PDA

View Full Version : first keys in Maya

nakimushi
01-11-2006, 07:21 PM
HI - I found free BOB model with rig and I play with him few hours.
The animation has a few bugs but I dont have time to stay more and clear averything so I decide to show you what I got.

http://eric.vi.pl/bob.avi

Saihtam
01-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey, cool animation for several hours! the feet are going a bit under the ground but it's just little things!
I also tried a bit bob. really great design for a free rig!

nakimushi
01-14-2006, 08:22 PM
yeah
Its funny that I didnt saw that.
any more comments will be appreciate

themiragemaker
01-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey very cool for a few hours work. I haven't seen this rig before. Is there supposed to be audio on this clip. It looks like he's saying something. The helmet strap seems like a perfect op to throw in some secondary motion as well - you could just make the strap dynamic and see how that looks. Other than that I really like the finger work - lot of people leave that out. His fingers go through his pants when he comes up front, salutes and is then looking around, but as someone said before - minor stuff. the animation comes through really nicely.

By the way what rendering method did you use. I love this noisy black and white look. Please give details.

-themiragemaker.

nakimushi
01-16-2006, 02:03 PM
I use Ambient ocllusion map in mental rey render for maya. It looks nice and the render without blur is quite fast.
You have right that the helmet should have secondary motion. Maybe next time I think about it.
Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 02:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.