PDA

View Full Version : AR 2.5 for MaxonForm?

grzegorzwilk
01-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Salute!

Does anyone know if there is possibility of combining MaxonForm for ArchiCAD with Advanced Renderer 2.5? I am buing two first of them and wonder if i AR can work with MF? It would be all I need....

FredSpeaks
01-11-2006, 10:25 PM
I think you need to upgrade to a Full seat of Cinema and then add Advanced Render. I have ArchiCAD linking directly to Cinema and uninstalled MaxonForm, so I cannot check. But I think MaxonForm can't render. It just models.

SpanKissimo
01-20-2006, 03:58 PM
I think you need to upgrade to a Full seat of Cinema and then add Advanced Render. I have ArchiCAD linking directly to Cinema and uninstalled MaxonForm, so I cannot check. But I think MaxonForm can't render. It just models.

How do you get back the model to arhicad because i tried the same thing and couldn't get the "edited in cinema" object back to archicad since cinema dosen't have a "back to arhicad" button like maxonform does.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 03:58 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.