PDA

View Full Version : Character Animation Reel

nyhc999
01-09-2006, 04:30 AM
Just put my new reel together looking for some Crits.

http://www.friedtoonz.com/SeanReelBig06.mov

tcbcoolscene
01-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Hey, i just finished watching your reel and its pretty good, i like your character design however there were a few things i think you need to finesse. Your opening lip sync animation, i think you really need to get in there and use your curves and do a few more runs through because its a little out of sync. Also as funny as a lot of people may find the sound clip it may come across as a little offensive. Going through the next few scenes i think a lot of it is pretty jerky. You ended off with your models displayed, i think if you are going for an animation demo reel you really need to take that out as its just wasting valuable animation time you should be using. Being totally critical here I would really think about reworking this before you start sending it off, if you are. Hope that was critical enough to help you,

, Matt

CGTalk Moderation
01-09-2006, 11:25 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.