PDA

View Full Version : Getting the blueprint to match

Spherx
01-08-2006, 04:28 AM
Hellow guys i'm trying to become good at modeling in 3d max because that is my weakness and i'm trying to model a nissan 300zx but my problem is that the blueprints for the car are unproportional. The side and tops match but the front and back don't its weird and every car I try to build I get the same problem with the blueprints. Is there any how I can fix that problem in photoshop or something thnx.

Oh and if you guys can give me tips on how to become a better architect: like how many hours a day should I spend practicing....ect I would really appreciate it thx.

musashidan
01-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Check out the head modeling vid tut at 3dBuzz.one of the modules shows you a good method of setting up image planes/adjusting references that don't match.It covers setting up in photoshop and Max.

Spherx
01-08-2006, 10:22 PM
can you please give me the url because I can't find the video that you had specified on the site.

Spherx
01-09-2006, 05:00 AM
NVM I found the thread thx a lot. This should help modeling a car much easier. :applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-09-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.