PDA

View Full Version : ...Been waiting for the mac version since 1999...

archiea
01-07-2006, 10:22 AM
... when it was promised.....should I still hold my breath or exhale? :rolleyes:

Layer01
01-07-2006, 01:53 PM
probably exhale :(

vjholofx
01-07-2006, 04:41 PM
The reason i waited for so long to try messiah...i was basically boycotting until they kept their promise to bring out a mac version. i finally gave in and bought the pc version and boy am i happy i did...fact remains maybe it is a financial decision... fact is there is no decent character animation software on the mac. pmg could do quite well if it would make a mac version...imo messiah is the best software for character animation and i have used them all. maybe as apple is really kickingg it s game up a few notches with the ipod and stuff and more and more people start creating their own content that makes money pmg will see the financial beneifit of having a mac version. i hope that day comes sooner than later :hmm:

Layer01
01-08-2006, 01:47 AM
i hope that day comes sooner than later :hmm:

i agree with all you said, we can but hope :)

Parsec3d
01-08-2006, 02:59 AM
wait for the macs to align with the past and start ussing windows once they move to intel in 2 more years ,,, ;)

Then the Amiga will rise from death and crush you all :D

numberEleven
01-08-2006, 11:34 PM
A mac version would be awesome. Applications that offer both a windows and mac installation are really desirable in my opinion. I use both platforms, and enjoy both.

CGTalk Moderation
01-08-2006, 11:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.