PDA

View Full Version : photoshop cs freezing

seedo
01-06-2006, 01:50 PM
hello:
my photoshop freez after 5 min y the hell going on i inistall it again and its the same problem what i will do.?:banghead:

BlueFlare
01-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Update your video card driver to see if that helps.

seedo
01-06-2006, 05:19 PM
i did and still the problem remains, and i check the ram and the motherboard and they r great, but i restor my windows befor few days do u think this is the problem?

how i fix my windows and dont tell me to reinstall it.

gfx-ACro
01-06-2006, 06:50 PM
try to repair it. using the CD just enter the windows setup again and choose the repair option

Or one more option.

Windows XP. [and 2000/me if I am not wrond] have system resotre

Run > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore

I am not sure where is it in windows me/2000 (if it has it).

. I am not sure it can help but you can try.

halo
01-06-2006, 07:56 PM
checked ram?

BlueFlare
01-07-2006, 08:00 PM
but i restor my windows befor few days do u think this is the problem?
So I assume you didn't have any problems before the restore?
If so, what's the main difference between the OS before and after the restore? Yeah, I know tough question, but I think it's the best path to follow.

phospt
01-08-2006, 02:15 AM
I came across an issue that may or may not apply here.
After creating a custom brush for the smudge tool ("blender", Much thanks to nebezial for sharing) I would freeze cs2 quite predictably. (Mac OS 10.3 dual 2g w/1 gig Ram). I found that turning Smoothing off in the brush dialog for that tool solved the problem. Seems like it was just too much overhead as it maxed out the processors and hung photoshop. Works fine now, I love the blender (without smoothing, who needs that?). Drove me nuts for a while though.
Best of Luck.

CGTalk Moderation
01-08-2006, 02:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.