PDA

View Full Version : Free Real Flow Tutorials from KURV studios

kurv
01-05-2006, 08:03 PM
KURV studios and Manuel Ramirez bring you a few hours of free training on Real Flow.

These tutorials cover the following topics:

Introduction to Real Flow
Working with Fluids
Working with Cloth
Dynamics in Real Flow
and Mesh

To get these and 145 other free tutorials online please go to KURV studios, www.kurvstudios.com (http://www.kurvstudios.com/) and click on Free Tutorials.

Enjoy -

oodle
01-06-2006, 02:52 AM
thanks.. :thumbsup:

JDex
01-06-2006, 03:02 AM
Thanks, I'll check 'em out. :thumbsup:

NeptuneImaging
01-06-2006, 03:34 AM
Hey, Kurv, long time no see. Is it possible to make rain in Real Flow.

NeptuneImaging
01-06-2006, 04:10 AM
hey, i am getting a corrupt file error in WINrar when I try to extract it.

RezaMisaghi
01-06-2006, 07:38 PM
I have downloaded the first file 2 times and I have got a crc error (winrar).
will you corret it please ?

kurv
01-06-2006, 07:53 PM
I have downloaded the first file 2 times and I have got a crc error (winrar).
will you corret it please ?

Please try it again, we reuploaded the file this morning...

Thanks, and let me know okay... works here (now :) ).

kurv
01-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey, Kurv, long time no see. Is it possible to make rain in Real Flow.

Hey how are you, yeah, long time :)

I have seen it done... I am learning RF right along with you guys. BTW, Manuel is one of the best... he came highly recommended by the guys at Next Limit. We are really looking forward to his training material.

Enjoy -

Mfunky
01-06-2006, 09:02 PM
great files!!!

thank you very much

DuttyFoot
01-07-2006, 02:46 AM
thanks for the tuts, i will check em out

lotusexige
01-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Thanks for putting some free tuts together, but i have a couple of comments

Firstly the whole required registration thing is a right royal pita. Register, activate, login, change password, login again - i mean come on

secondly, for those on slower connection speeds, wouldn't a short description of the tuts be helpfull? at 50mb approx each, "fluid" doesn't really explain much does it :) what format they are, any codecs needed etc, how long they are.

kurv
01-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Thanks for putting some free tuts together, but i have a couple of comments

Firstly the whole required registration thing is a right royal pita. Register, activate, login, change password, login again - i mean come on

secondly, for those on slower connection speeds, wouldn't a short description of the tuts be helpfull? at 50mb approx each, "fluid" doesn't really explain much does it :) what format they are, any codecs needed etc, how long they are.

Well keep in mind that these are free.... and most people dont have those issues :). We have a LOT of poeple registered and we only see a few issues per week. But we will do all we can to help you. sounds like your in though :).

Thats a great suggestion, we will work on that in the near future.

Thanks!!

Pin_pal
01-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the videos. Could I recommend upping to volume on the videos? I can barley hear the guy speaking a max volume.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.