PDA

View Full Version : Who will make it (for professionals)

glassuse
01-05-2006, 09:06 AM
hi,

i want any one who is professional to make a scene like this and save it like a scene (.c4d)
and paste it here if he can cus im tired on traying to make a scene like that with this lighting
and its better to render it by finalrender2

please im in school project on 3d software>>
& no problem if he cant make the furniture...
as fast as he can

sorry for this request:shrug:

this is the pic
http://www.mlfat.com/files/97_1136451811.jpg

thank u

Srek
01-05-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm not to sure you will find many professional users (read: those who make stuff like this for a living) willing to give out their work for free.
Cheers
Björn

moka.studio
01-05-2006, 09:30 AM
This request must be a joke, right?

glassuse
01-05-2006, 09:34 AM
no why!!
not becuse im beginner!

glassuse
01-05-2006, 09:35 AM
no why!!
not becuse im beginner!
i just want anyone to design any wall with the same wall
that dont mean that i cant make rooms
but the light is great

STRAT
01-05-2006, 09:37 AM
if it's a school project then it should be all your own work. how else will you learn?

it takes time. nobody can do it overnight, also, that scene could be equally lit in the AR as it could be in FR2. excercise some patients my friend :)

moka.studio
01-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Maybe it is the way that you are phrasing it that is wrong. It sounds as though you are asking someone to do your work for you, for free.
If you want to see what people can come up with , it would be better to post a scene you have modelled, show your first tests, ask for feedback, and let others play with it as well to see what they can come up with. Those threads can be quite good as learning methods, have a look on the main C4d forum, there is one from Janine that is 38 pages long now, with some nice results.

glassuse
01-05-2006, 09:47 AM
im sorry,,,

Ernest Burden
01-05-2006, 02:59 PM
There have been some scenes posted for testing, one was a living room, another a kitchen. If you search for these threads you can find a good interior model to test and learn from.

vid2k2
01-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Any time you're unsure, or need help with camera angles and object placement,
try PhotoMatch. Here's an image I did in a couple hours time, using PM2,
and, as you can see, it works very well.

I placed a couple lights and used a low GI setup as well.

Edit:

For more info on PM2:

http://www.vreel-3d.de/plugins/PhotoMatch/links.html

CGTalk Moderation
01-06-2006, 08:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.