PDA

View Full Version : Adding multiple images to existing PSD file?

eyezac
12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
I have a file I have made. I want to add a number of images to that file without having to manually open each one, then drag it into the existing file, then close it...
It'd be great if they would all be automatically positioned the same way too, since they are all the same size.

Any thoughts on this? I looked at the photoshop help file, but its possibly the most useless help file I've come across - it consistently offers me no help at all...
Adobe, you need to learn from Autodesk, now that is a help file!

zac

Drumwhore
12-30-2005, 10:43 PM
I guess making a photoshop script is the solution. just open the image you want to put everything inside, then display the scripts toolbox, create a new script and click on 'record'. then open one of the files you want to copy, drag'n'drop it, then close the file. click 'stop'.
All you have to do now is to go into 'file/automatisation(?)/batch processing' or something like this (I have a french version of photoshop, translation may not be accurate). Fill in the options and that's all :)

eyezac
12-31-2005, 01:27 PM
hey thanks i will give it a go

berniebernie
12-31-2005, 02:57 PM
http://www.ps-scripts.com/bb/

CGTalk Moderation
12-31-2005, 02:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.