PDA

View Full Version : Anatomy Thread of Zapan - 3D

Pages : [1] 2 3

Zapan
12-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Latest Update : (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=4258975#post4258975)

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/Emotion/Xiangface7.jpg (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=4258975#post4258975)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everybody,:wavey:

Let me introduce myself ... My full name is Stéphane Brouty , I studied basic drawing during two years in Arts appliqués in France , then I started to learn 3D for almost 4 years now... Always trying to improve my modeling skills and I recently decided to open an individual anatomy thread to post my little research concerning anatomy.

So my main goal in here is to make some quick modeling tests on anatomy parts mostly hard for me to figure out how it works... so lot of references , and a basic shape focused on the subject...

Hope you guys will enjoy my little tests as much as me...
Feel free to comment and crit everything , either proportions and shape or anything about the modeling part... I've planned to use maya for all the modeling , of course I will let you know if I use another package ... Most of references are from 3d.sk (http://www.3d.sk/) , plus my own me ( I've got a little mirror which it helps me a lot) :D .

First test is following ... :bounce:

Zapan
12-27-2005, 10:35 PM
Ok first study , pretty easy the nose .. :)

Here the modeling process about 15 mins :

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/nosewire.jpg

Then I tried using the same mesh to create different kind of nose , according to different faces ...

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/nose1.jpghttp://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/nose2.jpg
http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/nose3.jpghttp://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/nose4.jpg

Let me know what you guys think about it...

Tomorrow I'll try something a bit more tricky : eyes ...

Rebeccak
12-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Alright Zapan!!! So cool to see this thread take off! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see what more you do here ~ already, this is starting out to be a really great thread! Keep up the good work my crazy French nut friend (2)!

Cheers, :)

~Rebeccak

MichaelZHsee
12-28-2005, 01:35 AM
nice work on the nose zapan~will be looking forward for more~:)

daWinky
12-28-2005, 06:42 AM
Hi Stéphane!

Another interesting thread, very good!:) *subscribing*
And I see some polys, also very good:D ! Nice beginning with the nose, looks pretty good to me - let us see more!
Have a nice day, Stéphane!

-sabrina

Gunilla
12-28-2005, 07:43 AM
Wow! this is great Steph! A nose in 15 min... I'm jealous, it looks really good to.
I will learn a lot from this thread, I sense it already.
Glad to see you take off here :bounce:

Agamemnwn
12-28-2005, 08:23 AM
hi Stéphane. great modelling there. nice way to make the hard edges and still keep it quads:D

Zapan
12-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Thx you guys , glad you like it and find it interesting...:)

@ Rebeccak : WEEEEEE EEEEE :scream: ... Finally started , and I'm so excited to be here !!
crazy French nut friend (2) ? ahaha , I'm pretending to not know the other one... We have to be carefull Laurent otherwise she's gonna think that every French people are nuts ... what they are ? :D

@ sh@ke : Hey , thx a lot , glad you like it , I will try to update that very soon , thx and makes me feel happy you're following this.

@ daWinky : HIIYYAA Sabrina :scream: !!
Thx a lot , and yeah , can't live without polys... seeing vertices and edges everywhere... Thx for suscribing , I'll try to keep that interesting...

@ Gunilla : WEEEE :scream: ... Thx sweety... yeah 15 min of efficient work (in real time almost an half hour cut by spam ,funny ads on tv and msn talk )
Mmmh I guess I will learn a lot myself , and if some people learn something too, I will be the first one happy !!

@ Agamemnwn : Thx Jannis (see I didn't call you Menios :D ) Yep Quads ... I'm a maniac of that... I'm not obssessive with lot of things but , I can't sleep if I know there are tris on a model :D ...

Thx everybody for the warm welcome , I'll continue this evening with another exercise...

-Cheers-

Rebeccak
12-28-2005, 01:40 PM
Looking forward to it Zapan! :bounce:I see you've added your thread to your signature, awesome, thanks! :thumbsup:

Great things to come... :)

~Rebeccak

Lyneran
12-28-2005, 05:14 PM
i'm definitely gonna watch this thread, can't wait to see more stuff! nice work on the nose, (so that's how they do it in 3d.. :)) looking forward to the eyes! :)

-Lye-

Gunilla
12-28-2005, 05:33 PM
And the eyes are coming...when? :rolleyes:
:D

agou
12-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Wow, another anatomy thread!:bounce: it is getting fashionable, I'd think about creating one later...
it's a nice nose you did (repeat "nice nose" 18 times, just for fun)!

Good job!:thumbsup:

Zapan
12-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Hey héhé thx a lot girls , everybody's pushing me , that's just great !
Ok I'm gonna quickly make something to eat (that's right I cook !) and then I start , maybe you will still be awake when I will finish :D .

I see you've added your thread to your signature, awesome, thanks
Of course I have, I'm very proud to have open up something here ... :bounce: :)

i'm definitely gonna watch this thread, can't wait to see more stuff! nice work on the nose, (so that's how they do it in 3d.. :)) looking forward to the eyes!

Thx a lot , Seeing that 2D people are following this is just so great , I don't know if lot of people are doing it like this , but the technic works pretty well for me ...

And the eyes are coming...when?
Very soon , I thought about it the all day long , but I need to eat something first , and then I 'll get back to it...

Wow, another anatomy thread!:bounce: it is getting fashionable, I'd think about creating one later...
it's a nice nose you did (repeat "nice nose" 18 times, just for fun)!

Yay ! , Welcome Sophie ... Yep it's such a great place to hang out , lot of amazing people... Thx , I'm looking forward to see yours ;)

Thx again Girls , I'll be back with some new stuff

Rebeccak
12-28-2005, 06:27 PM
He cooks! *faints*

Zapan
12-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Ok here's what I have for tonight about eyes...
I realise that maybe is pretty hard to picture it without eyelashes and eyebrows etc...

Modeling process :

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/eyeswire.jpg

Then two different kind of eyes :

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/eyes1.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/eyes2.jpg

Let me know what you guys think about it ! :) :wavey:

Rebeccak
12-28-2005, 10:57 PM
Zapan,

Very cool stuff...the only thing I would say is that the area just beneath the eyes (both sets) is just a bit smooth ~ other than that, really nice work! :)

Zapan
12-29-2005, 07:20 AM
Thx a lot Becky !! :)

You're absolutely right concerning the lower part... While I was doing it , I was all focused on the upper part , and I didn't pay attention enough on this other one... I will try to be carefull next time.

Tests will continue tonight ...

Have a great day everyone :wavey:

Gunilla
12-29-2005, 07:52 AM
Looks really good - especially the lower set :thumbsup: This is really cool to see step by step - I've never quite got the grip of this way of modeling ( I boxmodel mostly) so this is really a good help in understanding the way. Thanks for sharing.
I just noticed that you no longer have the "looking for a job" in you sig ... does this mean you got one now? :bounce:

And of course I'm joining with Rebecca about the cook faint :scream:

Zapan
12-29-2005, 08:39 AM
Thx a lot Gunilla ,

well, the extrusion modeling is pretty cool to have a clean mesh , and easy to put the right workflow... which I think it is great for the organic modeling. Maybe a little bit slower than boxmodeling but I think it's nice to keep quads without cutting like a nut... my 2 cents.

aha, you have a stunning eye ! Actually I do some little works as a freelancer especially characters modeling. I dream about a full time job but , that's fine for now... I guess.

And of course I'm joining with Rebecca about the cook faint

ahaha :scream: ... you girls want some ? , there's still some of my Quiche from yesterday, I could send you a piece if you want :D

Rebeccak
12-29-2005, 11:12 AM
French nut quiche!

Orig posted by Zapan: Thx a lot Becky !! :)

You're absolutely right concerning the lower part... While I was doing it , I was all focused on the upper part , and I didn't pay attention enough on this other one... I will try to be carefull next time.

Tests will continue tonight ...

Have a great day everyone :wavey:
Beautiful work so far, looking forward to the tests! :thumbsup:

Gunilla
12-29-2005, 11:55 AM
ahaha :scream: ... you girls want some ?

It's no secret... all women wants a cook :scream:

Big congrats for the first job :bounce: There's no stopping you now, I'm sure - plenty more will follow.

Zapan
12-29-2005, 01:05 PM
French nut quiche!

Next one on the menu : SUSHIS !! yum !! :scream: :scream:

@ Gunilla : massages, cook ... you girls are really not easily pleased , full time job ;) :scream: Big congrats for the first job :bounce: There's no stopping you now, I'm sure - plenty more will follow.
Thx a lot , may the jobs gods can hear you !

Ok what I will start this evening (after diner) ... mmh ears maybe ?

Rebeccak
12-29-2005, 01:11 PM
Ok what I will start this evening (after diner) ... mmh ears maybe ?
Mmm...nothing like after dinner ears! :bounce:

Chears, :)

~Rebeccak

Zapan
12-29-2005, 08:01 PM
ChEARS, :) Boahahahahahahahaha :scream: :scream:

Rebeccak
12-29-2005, 08:03 PM
You liked that, huh?

Gunilla
12-30-2005, 07:12 AM
Hi there, just coming by to check the morning ears ... did you mix them with the Sushi? :scream:
Have a great day, ears or not!

Zapan
12-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Here they are !! :)

did you mix them with the Sushi?

Cooking ears with sushis ? EWWWWWW !! :scream:

Modeling process , really tricky ! I think ears are actually the ennemy of a clean mesh :D

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/earswire.jpg

Renders... the right one has a different lighting plus SSS turned on .
http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/ears1.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of :) :wavey:

Gunilla
12-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Wow - I think it looks really good! How long did it take you?

Hard to make a comment since ears are so individually looking - maybe the earlobe could be a bit rounder?

You're making a really good reference thread here, thanks :thumbsup:

Zapan
12-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Thx Gunilla ! :bounce:

Glad to hear you like it ... That's probably the best ear that ever I made ...
so now it's sure : more practising = better results all the time :) .

earlob rounder ? why not ... but yeah that's pretty hard to picture it since they are isolate ...

I will continue these tests and then maybe gather them to make a full face.

Thx for your constant cheering !

EDIT : oops , forgot that : well it took me about 2 hours yesterday and one today... lot of extrusion, then delete then redo :surprised :)

Lyneran
12-30-2005, 03:42 PM
seeing these parts being constructed in mesh really helps me see the shape clearly, thanks so much for that. :) i'm glad to see more of your work! i really like the lighting on the right ear, and maybe gunilla's suggestion of the earlobe being rounder would make it better. making a full face out of these parts would be great btw!

-Lye-

daWinky
12-30-2005, 04:14 PM
Hi Stéphane,

ah, the ears! I see, you are not snailing around:D ...Not bad at all, again a nice, clean mesh like you did it before with nose and eyes...nothing to crit! As Gunilla already said, ears are so individual, that it's hard to say something about this one - but I think it could need a little more work, it's still looking a little flat at some parts (not that my ears are looking better:shrug: , I hate ear modeling...)
Btw.: Glad to hear that you found a job, congrats! And because I'm not here tomorrow: Happy New Year and all the best wishes for 2006!!!:)

-sabrina

Zapan
12-30-2005, 08:07 PM
@ Lyneran : It does help you ? Gosh , I'm very pleased to hear that and you are so welcome. :)
Thx a lot for your kind words ... about the earlob , the more I look at it , the more I think you and Gunilla are absolutely right , I will fix it. And yeah I've planned to do some entire faces as training so ... after the lips I'll go for it :wip:

@ daWinky : mmh they are still flat ... argh ears are real nightmare to get right... Well I will see what I can do to make them better ... Thx for pointing up Sabrina :bounce:
And true I'm not snailing these days :wip: ... I'm quite impressed myself :D ... so unusual :scream:
Thx for everything Sabrina , and Happy new year , best wishes , and have a great time tomorrow ! :bounce:

Gunilla
12-31-2005, 07:26 AM
All in all three hours... well, someone isn't snailing around :)

Have a really fun evening with lots of fireworks and Champagne :thumbsup:

agou
12-31-2005, 12:36 PM
haha, ears! you have courage to do that. I've done one this summer (thanks to Mr Michel Roger:D ) and I've re-used it for all my characters...which are not very numerous in fact. Yours are a little flat, as it had been said, but it's courageous to do that just before feasts :) .

I don't think I will create my own anatomy thread immediatly, I'm still working on some unfinished illustrations, including spectacular participation. That will be in few weeks maybe...:bounce:

makaron
12-31-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi Zapan :) have to tell you, I´m all ears about this thread... haha.. bad joke I know... :blush:

but it looks like you do it well... :applause: gonna be fun to see the rest of it here later...

Zapan
12-31-2005, 01:55 PM
Thx you Girls !

I got one , I got one :: HAPPY NEW EARS !! :D :rolleyes: ok this one sucks but I'm really late for my New year week end ....:banghead: :argh:

So Happy new year everyone , see you all in 2006, thx to all for your support and have a great time tonight !! :)

-Zapan- who is snailing too much...:beer:

Gunilla
01-02-2006, 11:07 AM
I've been crying for an update but I guess you didn't ear me :scream:

So, snailmode off now and show us some guts ... oops, wrong thread :D

Zapan
01-02-2006, 11:40 AM
I've been crying for an update but I guess you didn't ear me

I did hear you *tears running along my cheeks*, but I'm still not home now... update will be up tomorrow :blush: ...

So, snailmode off now and show us some guts ... oops, wrong thread

mmh ... considering that I'm planning to make some lips next time , it's quite disturbing to hear that :scream:

Gunilla
01-02-2006, 03:48 PM
I did hear you

Yes, but did you ear me? Haha, sorry no more ear jokes :scream:

mmh ... considering that I'm planning to make some lips next time , it's quite disturbing to hear that :scream:

Be careful with the company you keep here - soon you will be tempted to start on the gory parts too :wise:

Looking forward to them lips then :thumbsup:

Zapan
01-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Be careful with the company you keep here - soon you will be tempted to start on the gory parts too

mmh actually, I've already planned to do some , and no doubts that's is quite your fault , you and your gory zbrush study :D ... Now the real question is : should I blame you for that , or you should I be thankfull :scream: ? *confused*

Here's another one .

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/mouthwire.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/mouth1.jpg

shyamshriram
01-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Nice Thread mate..thanx for sharing..
Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Rebeccak
01-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Wow, Mr. Snail...:D...these are really impressive! :) Definitely liking the sculptural quality to these...in Lolo's terms, looking forward to your continuation! :thumbsup:

~Rebeccak

Zapan
01-04-2006, 11:15 AM
@ shyamshriram : Thx a lot :) :bounce:

@ Rebeccak : 'Morning Rebecca ! :wavey: Thx a bunch ... maybe I've got enough items to start an entire face don't you think ?
in Lolo's terms, looking forward to your continuation!
Wow , you're even doing the same voice :scream: ...

Gunilla
01-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Ah yes... I was planning on stop by with a teasing snailcomment and here it is... almost an entire face now! Really lovely modeling too ... I crawl humbly before thee :)

... Now the real question is : should I blame you for that , or you should I be thankfull :scream: ? *confused*

I suppose the future will tell :wise: What do you have in mind? The muscles inside the face? The inside of the throat? ...Ohh, I love it when I talk dirty :D

Lemog
01-04-2006, 01:56 PM
As always... I'm very late... if nobody PM me... there's the result... :argh: hahahah

Well Steph... very interesting process... nothing to crit about shape... face apear very candle... but it's very usefull to appreciate forms... finally... now it's me the guy in snailing mode... :banghead: hahahah...

Continue like that Stéph... c'est que du bon... :wip: :cool:

Zapan
01-04-2006, 02:40 PM
I was planning on stop by with a teasing snailcomment and here it is

Nooo... do it anyway :D
Thx a lot , so glad you like it :)
hmm...I don't really know yet , but face muscles sound great ... but I guess I have to do a skull first...

Ohh, I love it when I talk dirty

:scream: Bahahahahaha !!! And I love when you do that ... soo sexy !!

@ Lolo : Hiyyyaaaa Laurent !! Thx a lot for droppin' by ... I was quite surprise to not see you around but , I didn't want to PM you , would be like begging or something :blush: .
But there you are , YAY !! :bounce:

Thx for your kind words , glad you like it ... and what Lemog's snailing ? We have got some news :eek: ... but I wouldn't say that with all the great painting you're doing !!

daWinky
01-05-2006, 04:33 AM
Good morning, Stéphane!

I've almost missed the latest progress here:scream: ...Good to see that you found some time to continue! And this looks pretty nice:thumbsup: - no crits from me! Of course we are all curious now to see a complete face...:)
Have a nice day!

-sabrina

Gunilla
01-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Ah yes! A skull would be perfect :applause:

I'm snailing too as it seems - must be the "Post Holiday Snail Syndrome" :rolleyes:

Zapan
01-05-2006, 01:17 PM
@ daWinky : Good Morning a little late !! :bounce: :)
Thx a lot for your nice words .Have a great day too !

@ Gunilla : Hey don't complain, I've got the snail syndrome every single day :banghead: :D ...

Ok I guess I'm up for an entire face... but I need a skull first , so I will start this week end... Yay I can't wait to start some gory parts (thankfull I am so...) .
Thx again everyone for the support to this thread ...

Rebeccak
01-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Zapan,

You are a French Snail? Maybe I shall call you 'Escargot'!

If you are in need of Skull Reference, check out the links in this post:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.php?p=2468755&postcount=1

Hope it is useful! :)

Chears,

~Rebeccak

Gunilla
01-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Zapan,

You are a French Snail? Maybe I shall call you 'Escargot'! :scream:

If you are in need of Skull Reference, check out the links in this post:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.php?p=2468755&postcount=1

Hope it is useful! :)

Chears,

~Rebeccak

Haha, good one Rebecca - le p'tit Escargot, how cute is that for a nick? :scream:

Steph - I'm so happy I've inspired you to do gory parts, there really isn't enough blood on CGTalk...ehh, wait a minute... maybe there is?

Rebeccak
01-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Le p'tit Escargot it is!

LPE? :scream:

Zapan
01-05-2006, 01:49 PM
Bahahahah !!! :scream: :scream: you girls are killing me !
And now everybody 's speaking french perfectly !!

LPE ... :scream:

EDIT : Oops , thx a lot Becky for these great reference pictures... I'm so gonna use this... perfect they are ...

Lemog
01-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Do you want this one... I can finish to open it just for you Steph :D hahaha...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/lemog/gp1.jpg

Gunilla
01-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Oh, Laurent - that one is really great - and really gory too. Go Gory Team :thumbsup:

LPE - hahaha!Maybeyou prefer something tougher? "Scar-Go"

Oh my, we are creative today, snailing for sure, but in a very creative way, right? :D

Zapan
01-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Aahahahahaha how cute is this !! :applause:
Except mine will be more asian ... pfff ROFL :scream:

He's staring at me , saying 'stop snailing' !

SCAR-GO ? boahaha ... NIMPORTNAWAK !

Oh my, we are creative today, snailing for sure, but in a very creative way, right?

yeah , you are . great , I'm not the only one who's snailing...

daWinky
01-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Ah, nooooo:argh: ...why I'm trying to paint beatiful skin??? This seems to be totally out of fashion:shrug: ...blood and gore are the new features...I'm curious to see what's coming next!:D

Now I go and draw some skulls and other bones...:p

-sabrina

Rebeccak
01-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Orig posted by Gunie: LPE - hahaha!Maybeyou prefer something tougher? "Scar-Go"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha!!!

Orig posted by LPE: SCAR-GO ? boahaha ... NIMPORTNAWAK !
NIMPORTNAWAK? :curious:

Zapan
01-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Sorry,

NIMPORTNAWAK in our special dictionnary means : basically the highest level of sillyness ...
when everything doesn't make any sense... for more info , ask Gunilla , she's the queen of that too :D

@ daWinky : blame Gunilla for that too the GoryQueen:D

DANG ... poor Gunie :surprised :twisted:

Rebeccak
01-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Orig posted by LPE: NIMPORTNAWAK in our special dictionnary means : basically the highest level of sillyness ...
when everything doesn't make any sense... for more info , ask Gunilla , she's the queen of that too :D
Silliness? Here? :D

Gunilla
01-05-2006, 04:47 PM
DANG ... poor Gunie :surprised :twisted:

Fnhh! PORTENAIK!

OK, I got it - I will stop snailing and spamming now... anything to get rid of the gory-silly-queen title...perhaps Rebecca can be crowned instead? :scream:

Zapan
01-05-2006, 04:57 PM
OK, I got it - I will stop snailing and spamming now... anything to get rid of the gory-silly-queen title...perhaps Rebecca can be crowned instead?

Thousand of apologies , I promise, I won't stab you anymore...:blush:
*I'm sooo gonna pay for this*
*run*

Gunilla
01-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Thousand of apologies , I promise, I won't stab you anymore...:blush:
*I'm sooo gonna pay for this*
*run*

Ahaha, don't worry, I totally deserved it :D

Started on the skull yet?
Found this page (http://www.gwc.maricopa.edu/class/bio201/skull/skulltt.htm), perhaps it can be of use for you.

Happy modeling!

MichaelZHsee
01-06-2006, 03:18 AM
sorry zapan for not dropping in for awhile~been away bzing with my own stuff,came back and u've got ur thread rock going~ i must say'wow'~very well done with those 3d face features.:thumbsup:

Zapan
01-06-2006, 08:11 AM
'Morning everyone :bounce:

@ sh@ke : HI there , thx a lot for your kind words... Don't be sorry at all , that's a real pleasure to have you following my work. Many thx for dropping by :) :wavey:

@ Gunilla : Hey sweetHEART :) . No didn't start yet :blush: ...
I'm planning to start this evening ... I hope I will have something to show during the week end , it will depends of my level of snailing.:argh: ...
Thx a lot for those great pictures... if with that I can't do a decent skull ... *seppuku*

Have a great day everyone .

Lemog
01-06-2006, 09:20 AM
I hope I will have something to show during the week end

noted... monday morning, I will be here to control that :scream:

makaron
01-06-2006, 09:31 AM
I'm planning to start this evening ... I hope I will have something to show during the week end , it will depends of my level of snailing.:argh: ...

Looking forward to that... wanna see more :bounce: and for energy, eat lot of peanuts :p that helps against snailing :D

Lemog
01-06-2006, 09:55 AM
and for energy, eat lot of peanuts :p
that works too with frenchnuts ? :scream:

Gunilla
01-06-2006, 10:20 AM
that works too with frenchnuts ? :scream:

Eating frenchnuts?! :eek: ... This thread is getting more and more gory... :scream:

Scar-Go - I'm really looking forward to that skull... in fact, I'm a bit tempted to try one myself, maybe in MAX...
Ah, so many delicious organs to choose from! :bounce:

Zapan
01-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Look who's up : The spam team :scream: :bounce:

@ makaron : Hey Mon' , great to see you here... peanuts ? yeah that's the plan ... YUM and NYARK !

@ Lemog : nut ... nut ... nut... :scream:

@ Gunilla : SCAR-GO ? ahahaha , you're still on that ? ok fine with me ...
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/h.gif ahahahaha :scream:
I'm really looking forward to that skull... in fact, I'm a bit tempted to try one myself, maybe in MAX...
maybe with MAYA ...

Gunilla
01-06-2006, 01:25 PM
@ Gunilla : SCAR-GO ? ahahaha , you're still on that ? ok fine with me ...
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/h.gif ahahahaha :scream:

maybe with MAYA ...

Is that really... a smiley hitting another with a piece of meat? :D Bouahaha - best ever!

MAYA ... not likely, it's enough to learn one new piece of software at the time :cool:

Zapan
01-08-2006, 02:56 PM
OUCH !! It was a really tough one ... :argh:
Soo much harder than I thought it will be ... ow...:surprised
Anyway I hope I got that at least half right...

But it was a great exercise , understood lot of things while I was doing it... besides I need it to my next muscles studies so ... usefull it will be.

Let me know what you guys think about it.

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/skullwire.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/skull.jpg

MAYA ... not likely, it's enough to learn one new piece of software at the time

No more Queen Awards ?

Rebeccak
01-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Wow, Zapan, really kind of amazing! :arteest:I think my main crit would be that there needs to be more mass / height to the top of the skull ~ you want the eyes / sockets to be nearly in the middle of the face / skull ~ but imagine if you took this into ZBrush, ouch, wow! Then you could really make this into something super beautiful!

~Rebeccak

Zapan
01-08-2006, 04:30 PM
WEEEEEEE :bounce:

Thanks Rebecca :) ... I'm gonna fix the upper part right now... and then I will start to dress him up with some muscles... yay.
And right , one day I will definitely order Zbrush and start the serious stuff :thumbsup:

Thx for droppin' by Becky, will be back with more stuff soon (well with my scar-go speed) :scream:

sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...sss...

Gunilla
01-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Wow! this looks great, your modeling skills continue to impress :thumbsup:

I remember seeing someone modeling a character from skeleton and the adding muscles in the last Challenge - do you know who I mean? I think he never finished. I see if I can find it - it was really cool method wise.
Is this the start for a girl? ... I here boney is fashionable this year :D

So, I guess muscles are next, huh? Can't wait to see!

Zapan
01-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Thx a lot Gunilla :bounce: :)

Yeah I remember him , it was M.Wazou, another french nut :D ,
he's an awesome modeler , it's a pity he couldn't finish his entry.
Well basically , that's pretty much the same plan , except I will try to do it on the face for now and then maybe why not the body...

A girl ? mmh didn't think about that yet... but sure why not ... It's pretty much to place muscles with some expressions , could be interesting to make expressions with that kind of representation. Well at least I'm gonna try...

Thx a lot for your interest and of course your great support !!

Rebeccak
01-08-2006, 04:50 PM
*snickers* ~ our mantra: Let's Go Scar~Go!

Zapan
01-08-2006, 04:53 PM
*snickers* ~ our mantra: Let's Go Scar~Go! :scream: :wise:

Bahahahaha ... Mrs RK - slash - the cheerleader :scream:

Gunilla
01-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Yes, that's him... and of course, a french nut- I'm not surprised :D

*snickers* ~ our mantra: Let's Go Scar~Go! :scream: :wise:

haha, Becca! - thanks for bringing up the right cheer tune :applause:

Rebeccak
01-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Gunie,

LOL ~ man, I don't know what is wrong, but I can't reply to your thread! :cry: I have to tell you here that I think the work you and Scar~Go are doing is wonderful! Hehe, I guess the spam gods are only allowing me to spam one thread at a time? Who knows? :)

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Zapan
01-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Ok from now , Gunilla will post her works here !! and we will rename it to :

"Anatomy thread of the spam team" :scream:

scootermaya
01-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Ok from now , Gunilla will post her works here !! and we will rename it to :

"Anatomy thread of the spam team" :scream:

OK ! then I'm subscribing :bounce: ! Too much fun is going on here ... :applause:

(then the croud goes : Oooooohhhhhh nnoooooooo , NOT him !:argh: )

daWinky
01-09-2006, 05:29 AM
Good morning Stéphane!

Hey, you've been busy during the weekend too (like Gunilla):) , I begin to feel a little lazy now...great work on your skull, I'm really impressed:thumbsup: .
Your modeling is always very clean, nothing to crit...and Rebecca already said something about the proportions...
So, what are your next steps:bounce: ?

Have a nice day!

-sabrina

Zapan
01-09-2006, 06:44 AM
@ scootermaya : Hi Scooty !! How great to see you here , :bounce:
Hope you'll enjoy my little modeling tests :) .

@ daWinky : 'Morning Sabrina :bounce:
Thx a lot , next step ? hmm , could be to place some muscles on that skull... I will start tonight , and I will see how difficult the task is...

Have a great everyone :)

MichaelZHsee
01-09-2006, 06:46 AM
thats one crazy modeling of a scull~my goodness,very clean topology :thumbsup:

scootermaya
01-09-2006, 06:51 AM
@ scootermaya : Hi Scooty !! How great to see you here , :bounce:
Hope you'll enjoy my little modeling tests :) .

You know I love to see these tests. By the way ... you look THAT good in your mirror when you're doing your test ? :twisted:
It's too bad you didn't finish the first one ... I love the shape you gave .

Mmmmmhhh , maybe I do one too , like this you can make fun of me :scream: !

Lemog
01-09-2006, 06:58 AM
Congratulations for this skull stéph... really nice... a pretty modeling... Mr Wazou can certainly be proud of you... :thumbsup:

scootermaya
01-09-2006, 07:03 AM
Congratulations for this skull stéph... really nice... a pretty modeling... Mr Wazou can certainly be proud of you... :thumbsup:
Soooo that's the one you see in the mirror !:twisted:

makaron
01-09-2006, 07:09 AM
NYARK and peanuts! :D
I didn´t know you had a scull, I thought that you had your brain in a little jar... :p but, I think the scull is looking good... you keep going Zapan... :thumbsup:

Zapan
01-09-2006, 07:40 AM
@ sh@ke : Thx a lot mate , well let me say , that one was a real nightmare to take shape , but I guess I'm soo gonna re-use it for my studies , soo great totally worth it :)

@ scootermaya : Well the only thing I see in the mirror is pretty much a snail who's doing weird faces , touching his self face and trying to discover the skull shape under his skin , scary .... :eek:
Well I try to make some quick modelings , and I try to work on it only evenings ... but that's great to work on these little areas without being worried of the general shape... kind resting :)
Sure you could open yours , it's an awesome way to discover new things and people around are so great ....

@ Lemog : Thx a lot Laurent :bounce: ... Wazou ? , proud of me !? ... Yoinks... :scream:

@ makaron : NYARK .... I put it in a jar when I don't need it (most of time) :scream: ahahaha

You are so great people ... :love:

ThierryS
01-09-2006, 09:30 AM
Hello Stéph!
Hehe finally found you in this jungle of threads. Cool work in these pages, and subscribing to it from now on. :thumbsup:
Have a great time on this project, will be back man! :)

Gunilla
01-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Gunie,

Hehe, I guess the spam gods are only allowing me to spam one thread at a time? Who knows? :)

Well, looking at your postcount I say it's impossible :D
But it's strange though - and really sad since I think I could use some anatomy crits very soon. But you can always reach me here, I'm sure Steph wont mind ;)

"Anatomy thread of the spam team"

Haha, be careful what you wish for ... that might just come through :twisted:

Scooter - time for party, eh? :D

And now, Stephane, since I've finished hijacking your thread I'd like to compliment you again on your excellent skull - so looking forward to the rest here :bounce:

scootermaya
01-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Scooter - time for party, eh? :D

No rest for us "Frenchpartyjedinuts" hu!

Rebeccak
01-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Orig posted by Gunie: Well, looking at your postcount I say it's impossible :D
But it's strange though - and really sad since I think I could use some anatomy crits very soon. But you can always reach me here, I'm sure Steph wont mind ;)
Hehe, it's never permanent. :D Will be back to spamming your thread with hopefully something useful soon! :bounce:

~Rebeccak

Zapan
01-09-2006, 04:12 PM
@ thierry2005 : HIIIYYYA Thierry, :bounce:
Thx a lot for droppin' by here , and for your kind words...
And of course you're welcome anytime you want !! :)

@ Gunilla/Rebecca : You know I can't refuse anything to you girls , but apparently things are working out correctly now... but if it happens again , It will be a real pleasure to be the host again .... :thumbsup:

@ Scooty : Definitely , every french guys are nut here ... don't know why, something in the food maybe...

Jjack
01-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Hi Zapan
Nice skull , very well done
I like the skin you use for the first post , what kind of shader is it ? (sorry i haven't read the whole thread ;) )

Zapan
01-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Thx a lot Jack , great to see you here...

The shader is the basic MR Misss fast skin of maya ... I use it as a base for every skin shader work (like in my Spectacular entry) ...
You can find a tutorial by Gpepper to create this here : MiSSS fast skin tutorial (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=214189)
I just dropped it like that ... Thx again to Gilles...

That's it... :) :wavey:

antone-m
01-10-2006, 10:47 AM
how did I miss all of that :cry: is there going to be more fun soon ? :hmm:

Gunilla
01-10-2006, 12:17 PM
You can find a tutorial by Gpepper to create this here : MiSSS fast skin tutorial (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=214189)
I just dropped it like that ... Thx again to Gilles...

That tutorial was very helpful even to a MAX user like me... thanks Gilles if you see this!

Have you started on your face muscles yet? Here's an interesting pic (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/exhibition/dreamanatomy/images/1200%20dpi/II-C-16.jpg)
I love the whole gallery - just discovered it, and it's a goldmine if your into ancient medical images...
Good luck with flexing those muscles :thumbsup:

Zapan
01-10-2006, 12:51 PM
@ the best : Hiya Tony , what's up my friend ? That's great to see you here...
More fun ? mmh , I hope tonight ... ;)

@ Gunilla : Yeah I started something yesterday , but not that great , I will continue tonight , maybe something will show up there.... Thx for the great picture , I will help me for sure ... and I will take a look on that gallery ... thx

Oh I'm sooo serious today ... :eek: .... I feel weird.
Thx to all of you my friends , I will try to come back later , with something new..
Have a great day Everyone ! :wavey:

Lemog
01-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Much respect for the serious man... :bowdown: I can't beleive that can rest like that for a long time :scream: hahaha :thumbsup:

Gunilla
01-10-2006, 04:11 PM

Maybe you have cought Lemogs illness? :shrug:

Take a strong drink and go to bed, you feel better in the morning! :D

antone-m
01-10-2006, 05:22 PM
@ the best : Hiya Tony , what's up my friend ? That's great to see you here...
More fun ? mmh , I hope tonight ... ;)

@ Gunilla : Yeah I started something yesterday , but not that great , I will continue tonight , maybe something will show up there.... Thx for the great picture , I will help me for sure ... and I will take a look on that gallery ... thx

Thx to all of you my friends , I will try to come back later , with something new..
Have a great day Everyone ! :wavey:

cool waiting for the updates :thumbsup:

Rebeccak
01-10-2006, 05:24 PM
A serious Scar~Go? *dials the police* *yes, it's an emergency* *we've got a serious snail on our hands, we need help stat!*

You 'k, Scar~Go? We're worried about you! :)

makaron
01-10-2006, 05:28 PM
maybe it´s the snailinfluenza epidemic :eek:

scootermaya
01-10-2006, 05:28 PM
A serious Scar~Go? *dials the police* *yes, it's an emergency* *we've got a serious snail on our hands, we need help stat!* :scream:

You 'k, Scar~Go? We're worried about you! :)

You're definitly into a EXEPTIONAL GOOD MOOD :scream: :applause:

Rebeccak
01-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Orig posted by scootermaya: You're definitly into a EXEPTIONAL GOOD MOOD :scream: :applause:
With so many french nuts abounding, how could I not be?

Zapan
01-10-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm just trying to impress Rebecca with my serious mode on ....

Pouahahahahaha , who am I kidding :scream: :scream:

*I've got to eat* ......................*silence*................

Lemog
01-11-2006, 05:43 AM
I'm just trying to impress Rebecca with my serious mode on ....

Pouahahahahaha , who am I kidding :scream: :scream:

*I've got to eat* ......................*silence*................

I think she will not the only one impressed :scream: :thumbsup:

agou
01-11-2006, 08:31 AM
waw, your skull is...ouch (the one you modelled, not yours),really incredible. Your way of modeling impresses me too, because I'm completly unable to model like that.:)

Keep up that way, little snail (or may I say Scar-go, haha), and have fun !:thumbsup:

Zapan
01-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Hiya la Sophinette !! :scream:

Thx a lot ... the modeling process is pretty much easy ... just some edge extrusion , following the ref pics... that's it , I have to admit that I would be quite worried if someone ask me to redo that skull , or any faces using only boxmodelling...
If one day you've got some time to spare , give it a shot :
-create Polygon Tool / Extrude Edge / Split Polygon Tool - ... :) "the snail combo ..."

Keep up that way, little snail (or may I say Scar-go, haha), and have fun !

Ahahah , you too ? :scream:
That's really sweet , considering that you're afraid by snails... or maybe not :curious:
Do I scare you ? :D

Ok people , here's the start of my face muscle study.... .
If you guys see something wrong , please let me know....
I'm trying to learn the names too ... ouch !

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/facemuscles1.jpg

Gunilla
01-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Keep up that way, little snail (or may I say Scar-go, haha), and have fun !:thumbsup:

Haha! It's spreading like the plague :thumbsup: :bounce:

oops -sorry ...<serious mode on>

This looks great! :eek:
Maybe, if you have the time, a simple pinkish striped texture could be good to better see the direction for the muscles? But from what I see here, I can't see anything wrong, just splendid work as usual!

Ohh... I so wish I could model half as good

This is a wonderful project to follow, thanks again </serious mode off>

Lemog
01-11-2006, 02:21 PM
-create Polygon Tool / Extrude Edge / Split Polygon Tool - ... :) "the snail combo ..."
...same for me :thumbsup:

Just a thought about your muscles... of course, nothing to crit... but used nurbs can be useful for muscles... why ? because you can already have the same way for UV (started with deformed cylinder or sphere, also with loft surface)... and create a procedural shader (easy in this case in maya, muscle shader)... and for each muscle... the orientation and the placement is good... just need more of these same shaders, with different scale of tiling, depend of the muscle size... just a tip which can save much time.
I used it in the machineflesh challenge for my gestaprocurare girl, and it's very practicle...

Rebeccak
01-11-2006, 02:25 PM
This latest update is fantastic! Can't offer crits right now, but safe to say you're amazing! :bounce:

~Rebeccak *fan of le Scar~Go*

antone-m
01-11-2006, 05:12 PM
wow cool keep going :thumbsup: no crits

scootermaya
01-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Same here ! :thumbsup: "Wazou" can stay quiet now :scream:

Zapan
01-11-2006, 07:17 PM
@ Gunilla :
Haha! It's spreading like the plague
:scream: .... it's just you're too good at this ...

Thx a lot... in fact I still can't decide a good way to render that... well I don't really know what am I gonna do with it :D ... It was just to learn anatomy a little , see what is important in the human face , and what is really different on each person... So I guess I'm gonna find a good way to make a good render of that... and of course keep the whole carefully.
So yeah , I guess a pinkish striped texture sounds really good ... I'll try to find a correct way to do that.
Thank you so much once again , for your constant cheering , you're THE queen for sure :bowdown: :)

@ Lemog : you use the same tool combo ? ... damn , I shouldn't call snail combo anymore ... Let's say the french nut combo instead :D ...

Those are really great thoughts , at first I was thinking doing it with nurbs ...smoother ... easier to texture it.... But finally I chose poly ... and ...and I can't remember why... :banghead:
Do you think I should redo it with nurbs ? I realise that maybe the smoothed wirframe appears kind of messy ... maybe I should convert it to subD to make it more clear (oh I'm just envying the wireframe render of Max)... mmh , I guess I should think about it , and sleep on it... maybe a snail idea will come up tomorrow.
Thx for everything Laurent. :bowdown:

@ Rebecca : Thx a million Rebecca :bounce:
That's sooooo sweet :love: ... I was quite afraid in front of all these muscles ... and that damn skull staring at me ...
Really glad you guys don't see anything wrong ... so I guess I can keep going this way ...
Thx again ...

@ the best : Thx a lot Tony ... that's an awesome exercise , I'll keep going for sure.

@ scootermaya : Ahaha :scream: thx Scooty ...

Lemog
01-12-2006, 05:55 AM
Those are really great thoughts , at first I was thinking doing it with nurbs ...smoother ... easier to texture it.... But finally I chose poly ... and ...and I can't remember why... :banghead:
Do you think I should redo it with nurbs ? I realise that maybe the smoothed wirframe appears kind of messy ... maybe I should convert it to subD to make it more clear (oh I'm just envying the wireframe render of Max)... mmh , I guess I should think about it , and sleep on it... maybe a snail idea will come up tomorrow.
Thx for everything Laurent. :bowdown: .

Morning Stéph...

Final (good) choice is yours... in fact, that depend totally of your goal... I let you imagine the mapping of your poly-muscles... :scream:

Some nurbs/proceduralshader examples...

http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/gesta_procurare/133.jpg

Care, that can be appear odd at certain part, but I add much transparencies to keep some parts again visible... of coure, my goal was not to be realistic... but a shader permet to set something good and realistic without probs...
http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/gesta_procurare/132.jpg

Wires with nurbs :
http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/gesta_procurare/211.jpg
http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/gesta_procurare/212.jpg

daWinky
01-12-2006, 06:14 AM
Good morning everyone:wavey: (http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#),

Hi Stéphane,

great update, really impressive work with your muscles:thumbsup: ! I hope you are not beginning to have nightmares with the skull starring at you from the screen...:scream:

Have a nice day, Stéphane!

-sabrina

Gunilla
01-12-2006, 06:48 AM
Morning Steph ... just dropping by to see some muscles textured... but not yet.

Have a good day and hope to see more later then :thumbsup:

Zapan
01-12-2006, 07:56 AM
@ Lemog : Thx a lot Laurent for all these great pictures.
The way you did seems to work very well... I still haven't decide yet , I'll see tonight if I keep going like this, I mean with polys, or if If I will go with nurbs...
Thx again for all your help :)

@ daWinky : Hey 'morning Sabrina !! :bounce:
Thank you ...
No no , no nightmares , in fact he's looking at me, saying :
"stop snailing , look at me ! I'm all naked here and I'm getting cold"

See ? He's a little scary , but he's a good fellow :)

@ Gunilla : ahaha *kicking snails butt* :scream:
Morning Queen ... I'll get back to this this evening ...
Have a great day too !

erilaz
01-13-2006, 12:35 AM
Superbness in that modelling Zapan. Your skill is incredible! :scream:

Agamemnwn
01-13-2006, 05:39 AM
jesus steph :D great work on the latest update.

Zapan
01-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Martin, Jannis , thank you very much you guys :bounce: :)

Ok pretty much done the muscles set for the head ...
Although I still don't know what kind of render I'm gonna do for that , I didn't textured these ...
:blush: ... don't punch me mommy :argh: .
But this week end I'm planning to start the torso study this should be fun :D ... anyway I keep preciously all of that , and maybe one day I will have a complete skeleton and with muscles and stuff ... I will go for a better textured/rendered version :shrug:

I converted mesh to subDivision on that screenshot , maybe it looks like less messy for you ...
I said maybe ... :banghead: ...

Damn, those ears are awfull :surprised :argh:

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/facemuscles2.jpg

Gunilla
01-13-2006, 01:38 PM
Hey there! Be kind to those ears - nothing wrong with them, really!

It this is indeed a great update, well worth waiting for... even if it was a looong wait :rolleyes:
Just kidding, of course - you fly when it comes to modeling!

May I have a wish for adding neck and throat muscles? ( don't hit me:))

Go on, you're doing great! :thumbsup:

.. just discovered I have a slight cramp in the hand - that blessed pen I suppose :scream:

Rebeccak
01-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Wow, Scar~Go, :) you're really quite amazing! Great progress...so impressed that people can do this! :bounce:Can't wait to see where this leads! :)

Chears,

~Rebeccak

Zapan
01-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Thx a lot girls !! :) :bounce: :love:

even if it was a looong wait :rolleyes:

Haha, but the longest thing isn't the muscle part , it's really the skin thing.... have to match it with the skull/muscles and also tweak it to still be correct as human face ... not easy :surprised

mmh I will add the neck/throat part to the torso ... are you ok with it ?
because I should make the spin to do it correctly ...

.... and hand cramps first but soon like a 6th finger :) .

Wow, Scar~Go, :) you're really quite amazing! Great progress...so impressed that people can do this!

Ahaha , thx a lot !! but you know what ? I'm so much impressed in front of all these 2d artists able to make few lines and then make their characters alive just with color touch...
Me I have to turn around like a zillion times to finally realise that the shape isn't that good ...

Can't wait to see where this leads!

I really don't know myself :scream: ... probably to nothing , but I'm still happy for having this done.

Rebeccak
01-13-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Scar~Go: Ahaha , thx a lot !! but you know what ? I'm so much impressed in front of all these 2d artists able to make few lines and then make their characters alive just with color touch...
Me I have to turn around like a zillion times to finally realise that the shape isn't that good ...
It's great to have the mix I think! It's definitely been cool to see you guys participate here...I really appreciate and enjoy it quite a lot! :bounce:

I really don't know myself... probably to nothing , but I'm still happy for having this done.
I think it's great for the experience! Wish that I could do the same as well as you! :thumbsup:

antone-m
01-13-2006, 03:02 PM
very good modeling I like this way alot :thumbsup: now what`s next u finished te face are u going to model
the body with the sam way ?

Zapan
01-13-2006, 09:40 PM
It's great to have the mix I think! It's definitely been cool to see you guys participate here...I really appreciate and enjoy it quite a lot! :bounce:

I think it's great for the experience! Wish that I could do the same as well as you! :thumbsup:

So true , I wanted , for a long time ago , to do something like that , and I took the occasion to open an anatomy thread (yeah I really want to still hang out with you guys :scream: ) and do this exercises ... great If I could do this right ...
But I'm sure with you're anatomy knowledge , you could do it so much better than me , no contest , I guess all you need is some time ... sad you haven't , well not that sad when we see the awesome work you're doing here !.
So to sum up , I would say I'm really happy that you're following my work here , and so glad that you appreciate it !

Cheers Mrs K :) , the omnipotent Becky :scream:

@ the best : Thx a lot Tony ... mmh you mean with muscles underneath ? Well for the body , I guess I'm gonna do some body shapes for practise (I didn't do some as many as faces) and see If I can do it right and then maybe I will go for an entire skeleton/muscles study... .

Cheers friend , glad you're following this ! :beer:

Gunilla
01-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Haha, but the longest thing isn't the muscle part , it's really the skin thing.... have to match it with the skull/muscles and also tweak it to still be correct as human face ... not easy :surprised

mmh I will add the neck/throat part to the torso ... are you ok with it ?
because I should make the spin to do it correctly ...

.... and hand cramps first but soon like a 6th finger :) .

Totally fine with me to have it part of the torso - I was just hoping you'd get there before I do so I can take advantage of your work :)

And maybe it's just my imagination but I can almost feel that sixth finger growing out ... hoping wildly :scream:

Are we going to see any updates today?

Zapan
01-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Alright you win ,
I will try to do the neck part today , I really don't want to disappoint the Queen here :scream:

Ahah , swedish revenge from the knock knock thing :scream:

Rebeccak
01-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Orig posted by Scar~Go: So true , I wanted , for a long time ago , to do something like that , and I took the occasion to open an anatomy thread (yeah I really want to still hang out with you guys ) and do this exercises ... great If I could do this right ...
But I'm sure with you're anatomy knowledge , you could do it so much better than me , no contest , I guess all you need is some time ... sad you haven't , well not that sad when we see the awesome work you're doing here !.
So to sum up , I would say I'm really happy that you're following my work here , and so glad that you appreciate it !

Cheers Mrs K :) , the omnipotent Becky
Thanks Zapan! :) TOB? And since you're French, it's 'Beckie'.

Yep, at some point I would definitely like to delve more into 3D than I have. You guys are providing plenty of inspiration for that! :bounce:

Zapan
01-14-2006, 12:30 PM
TOB? :scream: And since you're French, it's 'Beckie'. :wise: :scream: Or maybe something even more frenchy like : La Becki~nette :scream: ahaha

Gunilla
01-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunilla

Ahah , swedish revenge from the knock knock thing :scream:

Yes, and that doesn't save you from answering... Are we going to see any updates? :scream:

La Becki~nette

Ahaha - love it, la Beckinette it is :)

Seriously Rebecca - what do you prefer to be called? Rebecca? Becca? Becky? I've seen all versions but which do you feel most comfortable with?

Rebeccak
01-14-2006, 01:09 PM
I totally hate 'Becky'. But Lemog's version 'Beckie' is completely charming! So I don't mind that. :) Just please, please, never use a 'y'.

Becca and Rebecca and 'LaBeckie~nator' are also fine.

Zapan
01-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Yes, and that doesn't save you from answering... Are we going to see any updates? :scream:

Yeah , yeah , yeah ... I'm on it !! but the real question is : when do you go sleep a saturday evening ? :banghead: :blush:

I totally hate 'Becky'. But Lemog's version 'Beckie' is completely charming! :scream: So I don't mind that. :) Just please, please, never use a 'y'. :argh:

oops , have to go edit every previous post I made :surprised :blush:

So finally the TOB one sounds not bad at all... :scream: ahahahah

Zapan
01-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Neck :)

Sorry , I only did muscles , next time I will make the spin and the skin when I will have the torso .

So I'm gonna start that , with a step by step process , like before ...
Cya later :) :wavey:

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/facemuscles3.jpg

Rebeccak
01-14-2006, 03:49 PM
OMG...and you cook? *Books flight to France* *Calls operator ~ hello yes? I am looking for Scar~Go!*

Amazing work SG!

scootermaya
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
how ! Nice !
Amazing modeling here :thumbsup: super good super "scar~go"

Zapan
01-14-2006, 04:07 PM
OMG...and you cook? :eek: *Books flight to France* *Calls operator ~ hello yes? I am looking for Scar~Go!* :scream:

Just kidding...I only stalk Lemog...

Boahahahahahahahahahahahahah :scream:

OUIIIINNNNNNNNNN .... I wanna be a Lemog :banghead: :cry: .... :scream: :scream:

@ scootermaya : Thx a lot Michel :)

makaron
01-14-2006, 04:15 PM
well done with the muscles... :bounce: seems like that model can eat a lot of peanuts :p

antone-m
01-15-2006, 06:25 AM
very good modeling waiting to se more :thumbsup:

Gunilla
01-15-2006, 07:42 AM
Wow! :bounce: Adding the neck was really good!
Amazing work, Steph! Can't wait until you have a complete human in layers, rigged an skinned for animation. Would'nt that be something? :)

Zapan
01-15-2006, 08:13 AM
@ makaron : Thx Mon' , ahah no no , do think I share my peanuts ? :p

@ the best : Thx mate , I will try to update that soon .

@ Gunilla : Thx a lot :)

Amazing work, Steph! Can't wait until you have a complete human in layers, rigged an skinned for animation. Would'nt that be something?

:surprised

Sure it will be something , but did I talk to you about my unfinished projects habits ?:banghead:
Sounds like a lifetime project :argh: :scream:
Probably it will be up until I start another one... :D Well , we'll see...

Gunilla
01-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Sure it will be something , but did I talk to you about my unfinished projects habits ?:banghead:
Sounds like a lifetime project :argh: :scream:
Probably it will be up until I start another one... :D Well , we'll see...

Lifetime project! Great idea! ... I can keep you company with my creation of the whole inside, animated, with sound effects - hahaha:scream:

Don't worry - even if this doesn't turn into something finished, you will have tons of use for the experience (at least that's what I think) :thumbsup:

daWinky
01-16-2006, 05:19 AM
Good morning Stéphane!:wavey: (http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

Wow, a lot of weekend-posts to go through here, and an update too, very busy:applause: ... I'm so curious, but I can't see the newest update right now:shrug: ...So I come back later and try it again...perhaps it's just to early for Scar~Go's:D ...

-sabrina

Lemog
01-16-2006, 06:09 AM
Morning Steph... nothing to crit about your update... muscles seem great for me, very good work... you're totally in changing mode... the "scar~go" mode comes to disappear :scream: :thumbsup:

OUIIIINNNNNNNNNN .... I wanna be a Lemog :banghead: :cry: .... :scream:
Hahahahah poor mate... you really didn't know me... that's the reason :scream:

daWinky
01-16-2006, 07:00 AM
Hey, now I can see the update and I'm really impressed:eek: , great work on the muscles:thumbsup:...

Originally Posted by Lemog
you're totally in changing mode... the "scar~go" mode comes to disappear

I totally agree with Lemog:) , far away from snailing around...!!
And we will see the torso too? A lot of work, I'm looking forward to watch your progress!

Have a nice day, Turbo-Scar~Go!:wavey:

-sabrina

Zapan
01-16-2006, 08:31 AM
Good morning friends :)

@ Gunilla : Sure it does , I've learn many things until now , and I will again I guess.
Time so well spend ...

@ daWinky : Morning Sabrina :bounce: Thx... yeah it was a "ME vs CGS" week end... I love those :)
Actually when I start modeling , I'm pretty much not snailing (at least I'm much faster than before) but the real Scar~Go thing is really to launch maya, always finding some excuses , like "oh I like this Movie , I'm gonna watch it for an half hour and then I'll go for it" (happend yesterday) :scream:

@ Lemog : Morning Lolo :) thx , I'm not sure to be able to change that much , I'm modeling faster but I have more and more problems to be concentrate :wise: ... damn you tv ahahaha :scream:

Sorry I won't be able to show an update today , torso is much longer to model than a nose :surprised and I would like to do several kind of body (we're not all shaped like Arnold or Angelina ) so when I will have something interesting I'll be back ...

Have a great day everyone and thx friends for your always splendid support .

Rebeccak
01-16-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Scar~Go: (we're not all shaped like Arnold or Angelina)
We're not? :curious: :surprised *Crap! There went my illusion of being shaped like Arnold!* :D

alancamara
01-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Hey Stéphane great stuff here my friend.
Amazing study about anatomy and it's a pleasure to see your skill:bounce:. I'm waiting for more ups. Congrats :thumbsup:

Zapan
01-22-2006, 01:58 PM
@ Rebecca : mmh , maybe I'm wrong , maybe I'm the only one who's not shaped like him... :rolleyes:
So I guess this is not a Korean thing...

@ alancamara : Hey Alan , thx a lot for your kind words , and for droppin' by here :bounce:

Ok I too a break of my snailing business to make a torso ...
I tried another way of modeling , basically started with nurbs patches, supposed to make the main muscles shape , and then convert to poly and assemble these... Quite interesting method , and fast , and very 'low poly' mesh ...

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/kenlow.jpg

But somehow , I smoothed it and then deleted the history of the mesh , so basically ,I lost the lowpoly mesh ... arggghhhh :banghead: :argh: . So the only thing I have now , it's the smoothed wireframe... I think I gone to same class as Mona :D ... mmh maybe I'm a bit blondie too...

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/kenwire.jpg

And then , the renders ... I dropped on it a misss fast skin but , it appears very "plastic" so I named the guy "Ken"... Next time I will make Barbie for him :scream: ...

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/kenrender.jpg

Oh and btw , what the hell Ken's wearing ? ewwww :surprised

Rebeccak
01-22-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Zapan: Oh and btw , what the hell Ken's wearing ? ewwww :surprised
As 'Ken' would say...LMTAO! *or* Laugh My Thonged A** Off! or, alternately *ouch!*

Great stuff, Scar~Go! Really amazing to see how quickly you can do this stuff...did you know that my nickname is 'The Korean Blonde'? I don't think it's meant as a compliment!

The one small critique I would have is that the shoulders seem too low / close to the top of the pecs / collarbone ~ maybe just raise them just slightly ~ but apart from that, this seems to be a great start!

~Rebeccak

Gunilla
01-22-2006, 02:46 PM
I agree with Becca here - it's amazing how fast you can make this, really impressive! He looks good, and the Ken name suits his skincolor well :scream:
To bad about the lowpoly mesh - don't you have an autosave function?
I've never tried the methods with starting with Nurbs... looks like it works well, thanks for the tip.

Beckie - "Korean Blonde" OMG! :D :scream:

Rebeccak
01-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Gunie: Beckie - "Korean Blonde" OMG! :D :scream:
What's worse is that this is what my parents call me!

Zapan
01-22-2006, 03:17 PM
LMTAO !! :scream: ahahahahaha , I think you have to be named 'Ken' to wear these .. erk ...

Thx Beckie , or should I say BKB as Beckie-Korean-Blonde ... :D , but don't complain , my parents used to call me 'Phanou' , not as Korean , not as flattering :argh: :scream:

And yeah , right about the shoulders, will fix it with arms.

Thx Gunie , yeah I find it too , so it will be Barbie and Ken at the beach ... :wise:
Mmh yeah , the technic is simple and fast and works pretty well for the torso IMHO , but I don't think it would be that great with heads ... maybe I'm wrong...
Ahaha , maybe it's time to start Venus with nurbs :twisted: ...
And no I don't have any autosave , but I didn't lost everything , and I still have a base mesh , but I lost approx 2 hours modeling , bouhou :cry: ...

Thx again girls , I'm gonna continue the plastic couple ... huhu ^^

Rebeccak
01-22-2006, 05:47 PM
LMTAO !! ahahahahaha , I think you have to be named 'Ken' to wear these .. erk ...

Thx Beckie , or should I say BKB as Beckie-Korean-Blonde ... , but don't complain , my parents used to call me 'Phanou' , not as Korean , not as flattering
Hahaha!!! What does 'T' stand for in LMTAO? 'T'aiwanese? 'T'urtle~pace? Totally kidding you...you move pretty quickly I think once you start working...as for me, I think I'm the true turtle! Oh well...

'Phanou' ~ what does that mean, exactly? *Dying to know*

Zapan
01-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Bahahahaha :scream: !! So Beckie-Korean-Blonde-Turtle ... definitely you're a weird special lady ... :D

And 'Phanou' or 'Fanou' doesn't mean anything special , it's just my first name shorter. Like Steph ... as yours like Becca or Beckie... But Phanou isn't that flatering , feel like I'm a 9 years old boy :surprised ... and ... and I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you ... :scream: .

-Zapan aka Steph or Phanou or Scar~Go or Cadet... sounds like a book of children names ...

Rebeccak
01-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Fanny: definitely you're a weird special lady ... :D
Thank you......I think!

Chears!

agou
01-22-2006, 07:07 PM
your modeling work is quite amazing...you're undoubtely the fastest snail I know :) . But your "Ken" guy has very large shoulders, hasn't he?(and a little ass I would say too, but that's not the point). In fact, I really don't remember that my Ken-dolls, when I was a little girl, worn such ... hem...underwears... :drool:
But thats nice, really, so go on, dear Scargo. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Zapan
01-22-2006, 07:25 PM
@ Beckie : oh no no no ! ahahaha Fanny is a girly name !!! ahaha :scream:
chears , :D
@ Sophie : hiya Sophie :bounce:
Thx a lot , that's a version of 'Ken' for adults ... he's working out a lot and hasn't any problem to wear thongs ... :p ... ouch
And be prepared for the Barbie :wise: ...

makaron
01-22-2006, 08:22 PM
never mind Barbie... Ken´s body is enough to look at ;) ... hehe.. nice work Mr.Snail :wip:

Lemog
01-23-2006, 04:16 AM
Yeah... very good torso Steph :thumbsup: about your little prob with deleting history...
Since a long time... I know well this risk (and others)... to prevent it... when I do a low poly mesh... before smoothing, I always duplicate it, like that, in case of probs... I can find my previous version... and more... I always save incremental files... very often, after each important addition or piece.

daWinky
01-23-2006, 04:42 AM
Morning Stéphane!

Finally a torso, well, really good work:thumbsup: ...I admire again your clean mesh, it's a pity that you've lost the low poly version!
And an interesting method to built this...nice underwear btw:scream: ...
I'm looking forward to see your Barbie!

Have a nice day:wavey: (http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)!

-sabrina

Zapan
01-23-2006, 06:59 AM
Ahaha morning team :bounce:

@ makaron : ahaha thx , tsss tsss ... there will be a barbie :wise: ......NYARK NYARK

@ Lemog : Hey thx Laurent, honestly I'm wondering how it could be happened , smooth...and then delete history ... and then save :eek: ... weird things 're happening in my place...
But that's ok , I still got my base mesh , so I will redo it without lot of troubles.
Ha I see you've got a cool technic ... , maybe I should do that next time :thumbsup:

@ daWinky : ha morning Sabrina... yeah I tried this , and it works pretty well ... and themesh is clean with it without cutting like a nut .
Barbie will show up soon ... well I'll try :)
Have a great day too ... waitin for your anatomy thread btw :wise:

scootermaya
01-23-2006, 07:16 AM
Nice one dude ! I just feel the pecs needs more volume ... I think.
I really like the string ! Can I have one :bounce:

antone-m
01-23-2006, 07:21 AM
hey how did I miss the last update :cry:but it is very cool :beer:
you know u should work on making manquens or something :p

makaron
01-23-2006, 07:26 AM
@ makaron : ahaha thx , tsss tsss ... there will be a barbie :wise: ......NYARK NYARK

NYARK Zapan!.. a snail Barbie? with a bikini :p

Gunilla
01-23-2006, 02:28 PM
-Zapan aka Steph or Phanou or Scar~Go or Cadet... sounds like a book of children names ...

Phanou... that's so cute :love:- and goes so well with your haircut... :)

So, what do you prefer, does M. Brouty sounds mature enough for you? :scream:

And are you going to make Ken a Barbie?! Can't wait to see her - and what she will wear!

have a great work week.

scootermaya
01-23-2006, 02:31 PM
And are you going to make Ken a Barbie?! Can't wait to see her - and what she will wear!

have a great work week.

Naa , they recently got divorced ... can't you see ? She left him with nothing :scream:

Gunilla
01-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Naa , they recently got divorced ... can't you see ? She left him with nothing :scream:

haha, well he still has his thong, right? :scream:

Zapan
01-23-2006, 04:00 PM
@ scootermaya : haha , thx scooty , maybe SHE asked him to wear these ... womens can be means sometimes ahahah , poor Ken , feel bad for him ... ouch ...

@ the best : Hey thx Tony , glad you like it , maybe I could get a job to as doll designer... ah :scream:

@ makaron : ahaha .... Leopard bikini .... hey, sounds familiar . :D

@ Gunilla : well when the bowl haircut shot was taken , I was 3 and I still had my Korean name ... the Phanou things came up later .... and ... and I'm still talking about that ... :argh: someone stop me please ? :D
HEYYY ! Have you lost your mind ? M. Brouty is my dad ... ahahaha.... don't do that again Mrs Elam :D
Well call me whatever you want ... If you ok with it , so ... am ... I :wise: .... I guess *scared*
And I realise that Ken has just show up his torso , but stories are going on well already ahahah... :scream:
Have to make Barbie soon ,
Have a great work week too , :thumbsup:

chears, :scream: ... I swear, soon I won't be able to write that correctly

Rebeccak
01-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Scar~Go, I'm so confused! Are you Korean? Or Taiwanese? Or a Mutant Asian Martian like myself?

Zapan
01-23-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm french :scream:

.... with a korean nose :D

.... with glasses :argh: .

But if somebody ask you I'm a huge tall handsome guy , blond haired , blue eyed etc... hey, I could be swedish :scream: ...
I 'm whatever you want Mrs K ... If you ok with it , so ... am ... I :wise: .... I guess, *scared*

chears,

-Scar~Go , mutant asian martian from france...

Rebeccak
01-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Identity~Confused Scar~Go: :scream: I'm french :scream:

.... with a korean nose :D

.... with glasses :argh: .

But if somebody ask you I'm a huge tall handsome guy , blond haired , blue eyed etc... hey, I could be swedish :scream: ...
I 'm whatever you want Mrs K ... If you ok with it , so ... am ... I :wise: .... I guess, *scared*

chears,

-Scar~Go , mutant asian martian from france...
Arrrrgh!!! :argh: Now I'm even more confused!!! :cry:

Lemog
01-23-2006, 04:58 PM
MOAHAHAHAHAHA... Phanou... very good ! that works well for you my boy :scream: isn't mum' ?

daWinky
01-25-2006, 06:07 AM
Just dropped in here to say "Good Morning, Stéphane",

looking out for updates (still no Barbie around...)

and wish you a nice day!:wavey: (http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

-sabrina

Zapan
01-25-2006, 07:35 AM
'Morning Everyone !

@ Rebecca : Morning Beckie , I will maybe say that sentence in 6 hours again :D
I saw you add the "bat" to your nick ahaha, LMKAO :) ...

@ Lemog : Morning Laurent , stop laughing Lolo , you're allowed to call me that only if you add "Phanou Lemog" :cool: :scream: like that people won't make fun of me....

@ daWinky : Morning Sabie, thx for droppin' by :bounce: hope I got something tomorrow
Have a nice day too

Argh I wished to come here with an update ... but I fell asleep on Barbie yesterday ... er.. ...
She's still in a nurbs mode ... and she's isn't happy with ...
So I'm gonna continue tonight ...

Thx everybody for the push ... I feel like to be a snail for a reason ...:wavey:

Rebeccak
01-25-2006, 07:38 AM
First good morning, Scar~Go ,

'Good morning' part deux will come later I guess...

Snailing?? Mais non! *shakes stick at Zapan* ~ no more snailing, Mr!

Chears,

~BBK (could be mistaken for Barbeque Korean? Bulgoki?)

Gunilla
01-25-2006, 07:54 AM
Morning Steph!

We know you have your hands full with work now ... so no extra pressure from me - just a little morning greeting :)

I fell asleep on Barbie yesterday

I'd never thought I'd be saying this, but you really should get a life :D

Good luck and looking forward to your progress!

Rebeccak
01-25-2006, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by funnie Gunie: I'd never thought I'd be saying this, but you really should get a life :D
I am crying...

We shall never speak of this again ~

scootermaya
01-26-2006, 07:02 AM
MDR, Portnaoik again !:scream:
Aaaaaaaahhhrg girls, his working hard on this ... don't be mean :buttrock:
Can we see some nice nurbs ? :bounce:

Zapan
01-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Ouh , coming here a little late , sorry you guys

@ Rebeccak : awwww , thx Beckie :scream: , you're right ... no more snailing you fool !!
Still acting Sleeping beauty ? :)

@ Gunilla : ahah thx sweetie , sometimes , life could be sad , But that's funny , I'm able to give her any fruit size I want :wise:
Thx for the morning cheering (even if it was yesterday) always appreciated :)

@ Beckie again : LMKAO :scream:

@ Scooty : there's some nurbs , do you want that thong too ?

Ok here's the female torso study (aka Barbie)

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/femaletorsonurbs.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/femaletorsopolys.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/femaletorsocomplete.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/femaletorsorender.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of ....
Btw Gunie are you able to named these like fruits , because I tried and didn't be successful .

chears , :)

-Steph

Rebeccak
01-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Wow, Steph,

This is really amazing ~ modelling this way appears so easy for you! Really impressive, though I must disagree with the thong ~ actually, I think it hides your really nice work ~ in fact, in any animation which you do, I think all of your characters should walk around 'in the buff' so as to show off their excellent anatomy!

Great work Scar~Go, you continue to amaze us!

Gunilla
01-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Wow! ... and good morning!

I agree with KBB here - it's amazing how you make it look so easy - I'm so jealous :banghead:

Barbie looks beautiful - and frankly, not like Barbie at all, much more realistic proportions... heck, I can't even come up with some fruitnames :D

Great work - what will be next? :bounce:

Zapan
01-26-2006, 12:21 PM
Awww , thx a lot Beckie :scream:

You think I should ride off the thong ? ... weird that I'm hearing that from a lady :scream:
In fact I put underwears because I was too lazy to do genitals parts ... :shrug:... is that important ?

Animation ? ahah you too ? ... lifetime project ladies and gentlemen :)

chears ,

Scar~Go , thong addict :scream:

Rebeccak
01-26-2006, 12:26 PM
Lol, so you are all about the thong then? I don't think it's necessary to model the figure completely 'anatomically correct', unless like Gunie you are making this for medical purposes (cover of 'Gynecology Today'?) ~ like Barbie, I think it's fine to leave Ms. Thongtastic gender~neutral...

On a funny side note, I made the bad mistake once of making a joke about my (then new) website in sending the link to my parents, where I said that it should not be confused with thongtastic.com (don't ask me the context of this joke! and the url was created and it was a real website! Lol, I'm sure dad probably enjoyed that one...*senses that I just generated some traffic for thongtastic*

Zapan
01-26-2006, 12:27 PM
ahaha morning Gunie !

And thx a lot ... mmh maybe Barbie isn't fit her that well ... maybe I should name her after her model I took references from :)

Jealous ? you really shouldn't ... See the way I did it , really nothing complicated in here ...

Next will be arms/hands I guess , or torso muscles , don't know yet ... we'll see this week end

thx for cheering :)

gpepper
01-26-2006, 12:33 PM
Ouh , coming here a little late , sorry you guys

@ Rebeccak : awwww , thx Beckie , you're right ... no more snailing you fool !!
Still acting Sleeping beauty ? :)

@ Gunilla : ahah thx sweetie , sometimes , life could be sad , But that's funny , I'm able to give her any fruit size I want :wise:
Thx for the morning cheering (even if it was yesterday) always appreciated :)

@ Beckie again : LMKAO :scream:

@ Scooty : there's some nurbs , do you want that thong too ?

Ok here's the female torso study (aka Barbie)

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zapan/anatomy/femaletorsonurbs.jpg

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zapan/anatomy/femaletorsopolys.jpg

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zapan/anatomy/femaletorsocomplete.jpg

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zapan/anatomy/femaletorsorender.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of ....
Btw Gunie are you able to named these like fruits , because I tried and didn't be successful .

chears , :)

-Steph

This technique looks cool ! Maybe I could use it the next time I will modelise ! :applause:

Zapan
01-26-2006, 12:34 PM
On a funny side note, I made the bad mistake once of making a joke about my (then new) website in sending the link to my parents, where I said that it should not be confused with thongtastic.com (don't ask me the context of this joke! :scream: :) and the url was created and it was a real website! :eek: Lol, I'm sure dad probably enjoyed that one...:scream:...*senses that I just generated some traffic for thongtastic :scream:*

LMKAO :scream:

Lucky dad ... or maybe not , weird to receive that from his child :scream: ...
Anatomically neutral ... sounds right , ... I thought maybe making muscles studies as I did for the face , so I will ride off the thong anyway ... Can you imagine , if I left it ? more than naked but shy enough to keep underwears :scream:

This is the deal ! :thumbsup:

chears, :)

-Thongtastic Scar~Go

Zapan
01-26-2006, 12:37 PM
This technique looks cool ! Maybe I could use it the next time I will modelise !

Hey Gilles !! Thx a lot , yeah It's quite easy , and pretty fast , I like those words :)

Rebeccak
01-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Steph: LMKAO

Lucky dad ... or maybe not , weird to receive that from his child...
Anatomically neutral ... sounds right , ... I thought maybe making muscles studies as I did for the face , so I will ride off the thong anyway ... Can you imagine , if I left it ? more than naked but shy enough to keep underwears

This is the deal !

-Thongtastic Scar~Go
Shouldn't that be, LMTKAO?

Yes, my parents have long ago accepted that their little import (like a Hyundai) is quite strange...nothing wrong with that!

Yes, I agree it's funny to have a semi~flayed human with the modesty to wear a thong! ...perhaps 'modest' is not the right term....

Originally Posted by Gpepper: This technique looks cool ! Maybe I could use it the next time I will modelise !

Looks like the snail is motivating everyone to action!

Lemog
01-26-2006, 01:02 PM
That make me think when I started to work with Maya, (many centuries ago), I worked only in nurbs... (95%)... at this time, it was a real revolution as many people forget it now...

...but when I saw that... I'm really happy and proud of your work Steph... very well used of nurbs... an intelligent used :thumbsup:

...for an impressive result... just BRAVO :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

scootermaya
01-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Nice job man ! Impressive (and yummy as well :drool: )

Zapan
01-26-2006, 02:57 PM
@ Beckie : LMTKAO ? what is "T" stand for ? thonged ?do you really think I could wear these ? ouch ... :scream:
Unless you mean "Tiny" or "Taned" this way , that's ok :scream:
Yes, my parents have long ago accepted that their little import (like a Hyundai)
:scream: ahahah, my father still hasn't , he thinks the mailman messed up packages ...

@ Lolo : Hey thx a lot Laurent :bowdown:
Yep nurbs are quite fun to use , in fact I'm thinking that I'm gonna more and more use it ... maybe even do an entire face with ... could be something funny .... besides I saw that thread of this guy doing famous people faces only with nurbs and that's really impressive.

@ Scooty : Hey thx man :)

Lemog
01-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Yep nurbs are quite fun to use , in fact I'm thinking that I'm gonna more and more use it ... maybe even do an entire face with ... could be something funny .... besides I saw that thread of this guy doing famous people faces only with nurbs and that's really impressive.
All the secret is in the used of the both... intelligent used... even without convert nurbs in polys...
as you know, Maya convert virtualy nurbs in polys for compute the render... and sometimes, these nurbs can be faster to render than polys... 30% shorter... than can be interesting :)

Rebeccak
01-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Speaking of Nurbs, have you guys heard of Power Nurbs?

http://www.npowersoftware.com/

From their website:

http://www.npowersoftware.com/gallery/camera4u.jpg
http://www.npowersoftware.com/gallery/camera4u.jpg

My friend was a beta tester for them, and they're amazing! You don't have to worry about render tessellation or anything ~ you can BOOLEAN these puppies as if they were made of clay, and you never get isoparm / seam separation as you do with Maya's nurbs...they're really beautiful and organic!

</sales pitch>

OMG...I just realized my friend made that model! Lol...

~Rebeccak

Lemog
01-26-2006, 03:40 PM
You're good for commercial Beckie... just maybe try it for the moment... as you know... the tool is not all for me... only the result is important for my eyes... and my limitations with Maya doesn't come of the software, but really of me...
One thing is sure, my worst enemy, it's me :scream:

Rebeccak
01-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Lolo: You're good for commercial Beckie... just maybe try it for the moment... as you know... the tool is not all for me... only the result is important for my eyes... and my limitations with Maya doesn't come of the software, but really of me...
One thing is sure, my worst enemy, it's me
Hmm, I wish I had your 'limitations' ~ are these sort of like Michael Jordan limitations?

You and Steph are really amazing...maybe I should convert to being a french nut?
Then I'd have to change my avatar to "ROFLMFNKAOITS"

Zapan
01-26-2006, 03:58 PM
30% rendertime shorter ... sounds a stand up plan for me !!
And as Lolo , my main bad point is me , all the time I've to struggle with myself to make things right ... Don't know about Laurent but everytime a make new things , I'm discovering new funny stuff ... I guess that what people 's calling practising :)
And I'm pretty sure that's not coming from maya , my way of modeling or such are evolving (I hope better) all the time , I'm sure I still will discover new tricks in the future just using the same tools again and again ...

oh and btw ,Beckie you would be a stand up french nut , only have to switch the ROFL thing by MDR and there you go ... but I guess you would be the worse korean ever .... no rice , blonde , half American / half french , half bat / half turtle , we add to the list the list every days :D

Rebeccak
01-26-2006, 04:04 PM
MDR?

Mon Derrière Rouler?

Zapan
01-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha :scream:

you're perfect, ahahah, my god I'm crying :scream: .... "mon derriere rouler" , have to write down this somewhere...

naaaa it means Mort De Rire -> Dies laughing :)

Lemog
01-26-2006, 04:16 PM
Then I'd have to change my avatar to "ROFLMFNKAOITS" :scream:
That comes to be hard to understand for me... scratch scratch... (sound of fingers at the top of my head...)

Don't know about Laurent but everytime a make new things , I'm discovering new funny stuff ... I guess that what people 's calling practising :)
It's not exactly the same thing for me... well less now... for many reasons... long time to practice Maya, and always very speed... less time to test... more time to work...
...and my brain is certainly less fast that the one of the snailcadet :scream: Now, I'm slow to learn... just as ZB :banghead: more than slow...
DOL

"mon derrière rouler"... huhuhu lol

mhh... finish for me... It's time for baby bath... and family life... and maybe, if I'm a good boy... a little beerwhisky :beer:

gpepper
01-26-2006, 04:58 PM
...maybe I should convert to being a french nut? :scream:
Then I'd have to change my avatar to "ROFLMFNKAOITS" :scream:

Not so easy to become a french nut ! First, Rebecca, become a nut then try to be french ! We will judge, after...
The simple plan to become a french nut is to marry a french nut...
No comments... :argh:

Rebeccak
01-26-2006, 05:07 PM
Not so easy to become a french nut ! First, Rebecca, become a nut then try to be french ! We will judge, after...
The simple plan to become a french nut is to marry a french nut...
No comments...
I can't comment either...France needn't worry...but I am already a nut! *Sees on tv: France puts up anti~Beckie patrol!*

daWinky
01-27-2006, 04:58 AM
Good morning Stéphane!

More nurbs magic...it looks so clean and easy and the result is amazing:thumbsup: . Nice Barbie ...and she's wearing partner-look with Ken:scream: ! I think you've found a really good modeling method here...So what's the next step?!

Have a nice day!:wavey: (http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

-sabrina

gpepper
01-27-2006, 05:51 AM
Sees on tv: France puts up anti~Beckie patrol!*

Anti-Beckie patrol ?
Did you watch some kind of CNN news about the "street battle" in november ?
Don't worry Rebecca, they don't have anything against you or any other Beckie ! :rolleyes:
French are nuts but no so agressive.

Rebeccak
01-27-2006, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by gpepper: Anti-Beckie patrol ?
Did you watch some kind of CNN news about the "street battle" in november ?
Don't worry Rebecca, they don't have anything against you or any other Beckie !
French are nuts but no so agressive.
Hahahaha...only kidding.. *immediately storms France*

gpepper
01-27-2006, 06:05 AM
:scream: Hahahaha...only kidding...:D *immediately storms France* :scream:

~"Beckie"

I was wondering if you were kidding. I was afraid that you thing that french are only bastard... :surprised
You're right, snow storm is coming !
Have a nice day ! Or night ? :p

Rebeccak
01-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by gpepper: I was wondering if you were kidding. I was afraid that you thing that french are only bastard...
You're right, snow storm is coming !
Have a nice day ! Or night ?
Oh no worries! How could I think that?? This is Steph's thread...I can't take anything said here seriously. It's like the Bermuda Triangle of Seriousness in Steph's thread you know...serious stuff goes in, and never comes out!

Have a good day! I am definitely in need of some sleep.

Cheers,

~Rebeccak *not very serious*

gpepper
01-27-2006, 07:09 AM
Hey Steph ? No more work today ?

Zapan
01-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Late good morning everyone
So a little mid-morning spam tour ... let's start by the Bermuda Triangle of Seriousness :D

@ Laurent : It's not exactly the same thing for me... well less now... for many reasons... long time to practice Maya, and always very speed... less time to test... more time to work...
...and my brain is certainly less fast that the one of the snailcadet Now, I'm slow to learn... just as ZB more than slow...

ouh Yeah , ahah I guess your problem makes more sense , sounds like a time problem... Of course I have way so much time to try and test and leanr new stuff ... Maybe that can explain my unfinished projects syndrome ... But I've got much respect to you , managed to handle all this among of work, personnal project , family , parties with friends , mezzanine ,CGS spam :scream: ... definitely you're not human :bowdown:

Cadet is Lemogs fan number 1 .... that's right you crazy fan girls :D

@ Sabrina : Hey thx a lot Sabie :love:
haha right , I'm gonna create a new Scar~Go doll factory ... ans yeah I like this method , no doubts I'm gonna reuse it in the future. Next , will be arms and hands ....
Have a great painting day :)

@ Gpepper : Heya Gilles
Street patrol ? ahaha , we had the shame in all over the world , it was the civil war in france , fortunately , Scar~Go was very well hide ,under his desk , behind his screen , checking sometimes by the window to see if the crazy people wasn't trying to broke his door :wise: ...
Yeah of course , I'm gonna continue my anatomy exploration tonight , probably arms/hands... maybe I will have something to show this weekend , depends of my level of snailing :blush: .

@ Rebecca :
Anti - Beckie patrol ? ahah :scream:
Right this is the black hole of seriousness here , I tried to get serious once and everybody was starting to get worried and was slapping and shaking me ... and I don't like to scare people :D ... French nut Beckie ... We have to trap her with a huge mountain of anatomy books ... c'mon french people we can get her !

Have a great day everyone ....

chears ,

-Snailman ... sounds like a superhero name

Rebeccak
01-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Steph: @ Rebecca :
Anti - Beckie patrol ? ahah
Right this is the black hole of seriousness here , I tried to get serious once and everybody was starting to get worried and was slapping and shaking me ... and I don't like to scare people
LMAO!

... French nut Beckie ... We have to trap her with a huge mountain of anatomy books ... c'mon french people we can get her !
Ooh! And chocolate! Will there be chocolate...in France?

-Snailman ... sounds like a superhero name __________________
I can hear the theme music playing already!

Chears,

~"Beckie"

Gunilla
01-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Good morning, Steph! :)

... so, what is this? Beckie invades France? It's all over the news right now :D

And on the topic of mixing 2d and 3d - are you going to enter the Collaborate Challenge?
It looks so fun ... I hate it that I have so much other stuff to do :banghead:

Happy weekend, - are you going to cook something delicious for tonight? hmmm... snails and fruit perhaps? :D

Zapan
01-27-2006, 04:57 PM
:D 'Morning sweetie :)

I really wish I could join that Collaborate Challenge , sounds spiffy and a really good initiative from nuts people ... but I would like to keep updating this anatomy thread ... at least until the next cgs challenge ... and I'm afraid to not be Lemog to handle so many project in the same time... :cry: ... arghhhh

In the other hand I'll be able to spam Beckie's forum for while ...

Cooking ? yeah , I'm thinking about it right now ... have to eat something ... but I feel lazy a little about it ... snails and fruits ? why not... mmh , maybe pizza could be cool tho ... fast eaten :)

Have a nice week end too , I will have a snailing one in front of my screen ... so I will be around the whole week end (poor CGS)

:wavey: :)

Rebeccak
01-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Steph~cargot: but I would like to keep updating this anatomy thread ... at least until the next cgs challenge ... and I'm afraid to not be Lemog to handle so many project in the same time... :cry: ... arghhhh

In the other hand I'll be able to spam Beckie's forum for while ...
W00t!...........

Lemog
01-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Just online for few minutes... then, a little good morning :wavey:

(I'm so sad couldn't work on CG this week-end :shrug: snif snif)

Nice week-end for you :buttrock:

Zapan
01-28-2006, 10:28 AM
And chocolate! Will there be chocolate...in France?

Well sure there will be chocolate , but atm there is much snow outhere :eek: ... my antennas are going to freeze !
W00t ? what is W00t ? Is that a fancy word for "oh crap" ? :scream: ahahah... poor Beckie :love:

(I'm so sad couldn't work on CG this week-end snif snif)

Bah I'm sure it could be relaxing to be computer free for a couple of days , taking care of the family business ...
Have a great week end too ... partying with your kids in the snow :D ... no gardening day for you I guess :scream: .

Have a nice week end everybody , I will try to post something tonight or tomorrow :)

Rebeccak
01-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Lolo: Just online for few minutes... then, a little good morning

(I'm so sad couldn't work on CG this week-end snif snif)

Nice week-end for you
I missed the weekend appearance of the Lolo? Serves me right for trying to have a life! Have a nice weekend, Lolo.

Originallly posted by Steph: Well sure there will be chocolate , but atm there is much snow outhere... my antennas are going to freeze !
Always I am reminded of the nuttiness of the french nuts...

W00t ? what is W00t ? Is that a fancy word for "oh crap" ? aAhahah... poor Beckie
"W00t" is a teenager's slang term for 'yay', in french it translates to, "Carry on like that, dear, huhu!"

Have a nice week end everybody , I will try to post something tonight or tomorrow
W00t!

Gunilla
01-28-2006, 04:16 PM
Snow!? Have you got a lot of snow? Where in France are you? Will you do any updates today?
:)

"W00t" is a teenager's slang term for 'yay'

Thank you! Finally! I've seen the frase around here but wasn't quite sure what it meant .. so, does this mean you're a teenager? :hmm:

Just passing by looking for some new stuff to look at - have been fighting with the fleshopening of Venus today... current state: awful :cry:

Have a nice evening :wip:

Rebeccak
01-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Thank you! Finally! I've seen the frase around here but wasn't quite sure what it meant .. so, does this mean you're a teenager? :hmm:
No...apparently I'm not even that mature!

Just passing by looking for some new stuff to look at - have been fighting with the fleshopening of Venus today... current state: awful
I'm sure you'll pull it through, Gunie! Let's see some updates, please! W00t! I mean, Yay!

Zapan
01-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Good morning :scream: ... wait ... in Beckie's case this is actually true :D

W00t ... then I will be smarter from now :wise:

So let's see Gunilla is attacking me with questions (well I can't blame her for that revenge :D )

Yep there is snow outhere , less than this morning but still ... I'm in Lyon ... you can spot me in the Members world map thread ... about that I did find you anyway , even if you tried to hide behind another guy :p ... and I'm afraid you won't see any update today , unless you go sleep very very late (not started yet ) :blush: ...

Just passing by looking for some new stuff to look at - have been fighting with the fleshopening of Venus today... current state: awful

Same thing happens here , since yesterday , it appears that I can't do anything right ... But I'm sure you're gonna make it ... don't tell me I've to go to Stockholm to dance in front of your door with a pink skirt as a cheerleader :scream: ... C'mon sweetie... :)

chears , W00t :D

-Steph

gpepper
01-28-2006, 05:18 PM
It really looks like the thread of friendship ! :p
Nice to read some of your nice message !
Have a good week-end too, Beckie, Laurent, Mona, Gun and our host, Stéphane ! :thumbsup:

Gunilla
01-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Is someone blocking me on the world map? That's outragueous! :eek:

Got snow here too... I've been walking around in it today- love the way the world suddenly get's light again when there's snow (winters in Sweden are very dark)

don't tell me I've to go to Stockholm to dance in front of your door with a pink skirt as a cheerleader :scream:

Haha, not that would be worth not updating to see :scream: ... Maybe if the ZBgods turns friendly on me I have something tomorrow.

Gilles - Nice to see you hanging out here as well :thumbsup:
Come and see my thread - I'm doing my first ZBproject now and could really have some comments from a ZBpro like you :bowdown:

Steph - I come by tomorrow to see your update then... or? ;)

gpepper
01-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Gilles - Nice to see you hanging out here as well :thumbsup:
Come and see my thread - I'm doing my first ZBproject now and could really have some comments from a ZBpro like you :bowdown:

Ok cool, I will go to it ! :thumbsup:

Rebeccak
01-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Hmm, maybe it's time gpepper opened up his own Anatomy Thread here? :D

Incidentally, I've just run across your matte painting thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=311050&highlight=gpepper)! Nice work there! :wip:

~Rebeccak

gpepper
01-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Hmm, maybe it's time gpepper opened up his own Anatomy Thread here? :D

Incidentally, I've just run across your matte painting thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=311050&highlight=gpepper)! Nice work there! :wip:

~Rebeccak

Ah, Rebecca, I think it should be cool if I do that, but I'm not so sure of my own knowlegde in this part of art...
I let U do the job, you are made for it ! ;)

Anyway, I will probably post some work soon, some matte, some 3D, Maybe I will participate to the next challenge hoping that this time I would finish it !
Cool days are near at work, so I will have some extra time to do personal work. See U in my future post soon ! :p

Rebeccak
01-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by gpepper: Ah, Rebecca, I think it should be cool if I do that, but I'm not so sure of my own knowlegde in this part of art...
I let U do the job, you are made for it ! ;)

Anyway, I will probably post some work soon, some matte, some 3D, Maybe I will participate to the next challenge hoping that this time I would finish it !
Cool days are near at work, so I will have some extra time to do personal work. See U in my future post soon !
My pimping has...failed? Totally kidding you, looking forward to seeing your work! Just let us know where to find it...

We'd better stop spamming Steph's thread, or he's going to be one angry snail...oh, wait, what am I saying?

makaron
01-29-2006, 06:39 AM
morning to you all... and Zapan :bounce:

no updates, not even a little 3D peanut.. :eek: but Zapan... come on!
.... ...! ...., ..... . ......?

you know ;) Or? please, wanna see a update...

Gunilla
01-29-2006, 07:59 AM
Morning Steph, and spam team :thumbsup:

Just here to stop you from packing your pink skirt - after all you will need it for Barbie, non? :scream:

Let's hope we both have some udates today then, see you later :)

Zapan
01-29-2006, 03:22 PM
It really looks like the thread of friendship !
Ahah , yeah , one update , 2 pages of support ... and believe me I'm trying to work as fast as I can ... (but iis it news that I'm not really fast ?)

Hmm, maybe it's time gpepper opened up his own Anatomy Thread here?
Ouh, I second that ...

My pimping has...failed? Totally kidding you, looking forward to seeing your work! Just let us know where to find it...
We'd better stop spamming Steph's thread, or he's going to be one angry snail...oh, wait, what am I saying?
Wow Gilles is resisting ? clap clap, GG Gilles :eek: .
... Beckie , give me back the tiara :scream:

.... ...! ...., ..... . ......?
Hey , yep totally understand .... but even Gp's are swearing ? :D
Thx for your support Mon'

Let's hope we both have some udates today then, see you later
Morning ! never too late right ?
Argh I failed ... will be hard to update that today ... I could post my current state , but I won't ... I don't like to post something that I'm not a little bit satisfy with :banghead: ... I think it's better to post a real update ... :shrug:

And I'm trying to be faster ... but that hand is really hard to take shape ... arghhh ... I promise , I will try to update soon ...
Thx for your patience ...

chears ,

-The snail guy , not friend with hands...

Rebeccak
01-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Le Blasphemous Snail: ... Beckie , give me back the tiara :scream:
Never! .......

daWinky
01-30-2006, 05:01 AM
Morning Stéphane!

Ohh, so much traffic here during the weekend:) - and I missed it:sad: ...but still no update...!?
Ok, time for a litlle morning cheering up:
Go Zapan, gogogo...:bounce: show us your hands:bounce: !!

Have a great start in the week!:wavey: (http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

-sabrina

Rebeccak
01-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Sabie,

It's okay, I'm sure that there will be plenty more traffic here during the week :D...hmm, if one receives email from Scar~Go, is that called Snail Mail? :D Hmmm...food for thought...:)

Zapan
01-30-2006, 08:14 PM
@ Sabrina : Morning Sabie ! :D
Thx for cheering , I've got some work to be done on daytime ... So maybe tonight I will have something ... maybe or tomorrow :)
Oh and don't worry , traffic all the time ... with or without updates ... :scream:

hmm, if one receives email from Scar~Go, is that called Snail Mail? Hmmm...food for thought...
*trying to think* mmh ... wait ... mmh... I'm reading that sentence again and again ... and ...and I don't get it :rolleyes: ...
Food for thought , I know, that's a philosphical thing against sleep ... this way I can work on my hand all night ! :thumbsup: Good call Beckie :D GG ! and...and... I've to go back to maya ...

chears ,

-w00t

Rebeccak
01-30-2006, 08:23 PM
Hehe, sorry Steph ~ here we call mail sent by the postal system 'snail mail' ~ so really, my comment made no sense! surprise!

Anyhoo...just another Korean Blonde moment brought to you by Beckie...

Zapan
01-30-2006, 08:29 PM
:scream:

Clap , clap ... here's your tiara ! :wise:

maya now , hands ... hands , you snail ! :banghead:

gpepper
01-30-2006, 08:37 PM
...just another Korean Blonde moment brought to you by Beckie...

Korean Blonde ? Did U make a hair color ?

Rebeccak
01-30-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Steph:

Clap , clap ... here's your tiara !

maya now , hands ... hands , you snail ! :banghead:
Ok, I will spam you no longer...thank you for the tiara...

Originally posted by gpepper: Korean Blonde ? Did U make a hair color ?
The color of ditziness, unfortunately...

Zapan
01-31-2006, 08:34 PM
Ok ... maybe these are a little bit less ugly than my previous tests ... (4th attempt actually)
Definitely I hate hands ... and feet ... like lot of people in fact :rolleyes:

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/handswire.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/zapan/anatomy/hands.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of ! :)
oh btw these are men hands ... maybe I can tweak those to make women's...

Rebeccak
01-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Steph,

These look great! Yay, an update!

Ok, do you want a little critique? Not that I can do what you're doing......but the palm looks just a little bit chubby, as well as the thumb...also, the pinky looks just a bit too thin compared to the other fingers. Perhaps the pinky is on a diet?

Okay, that's it! *Gives Steph a chubby~thumbed high~five*

Chears,

~"Beckie" *I gotta stop using quotes around that...*

Zapan
01-31-2006, 09:00 PM
Ok, do you want a little critique? Not that I can do what you're doing......but the palm looks just a little bit chubby, as well as the thumb...also, the pinky looks just a bit too thin compared to the other fingers. Perhaps the pinky is on a diet?

Sure I want ! Yep I agree with you ... little bit chubby hu ? ... ouh have to tweak that ... and also bigger pinky.. right !

Thx a lot Beckie , huhu ^^

chears , :bounce:

-Scar~Go *2 left hands* :scream:

Rebeccak
01-31-2006, 09:07 PM
Sure I want ! Yep I agree with you ... little bit chubby hu ? ... ouh have to tweak that ... and also bigger pinky.. right !

Thx a lot Beckie , huhu ^^

chears ,

-Scar~Go *2 left hands*
Yay! A receptive to criticism snail...better than two feet, not? Huhu! ^_^

Chears,

~"Beckie" *damn!*

Lemog
02-01-2006, 05:43 AM
Hahaha... I want to give my advice, but I don't find exactly how to say that in english... well... I read the comment of Beckie... and I found this word I don't know "chubby"... hop hop go to the translator... and the translation was exactly what I want to say... that make me used much energy for nothing, or maybe to continue to learn english... :scream:

hahaha... in any case, good morning my friends :wavey:

Rebeccak
02-01-2006, 05:45 AM
Yay, the Lolo's back!

Morning, Lolo

I guess "chubby" is the same internationally?

How is your lovely project coming?

Cheers,

~"Beckie"

Gunilla
02-01-2006, 06:43 AM
And here's an update! :applause::bounce:

Looking really good of course, perhaps as the masters say a bit chubby for a grownup - to me I think it's mainly lacking depth in the palm area - the ridges and folds that we can read his destiny in ... I'd love to be able to read that he will be completed and animated one day :D

I join you in the hand hate... ouuugh! or is that, "phuui"?

have a great day Steph and Spam Team :buttrock:

makaron
02-01-2006, 06:52 AM
I don´t hate hands... :p I hate paws with fur.... :cry:

but I agree with Gunillas words, I think the hand looks pretty good, but the details is missing. like ridges and wrinkels on the skin.
You go Zapan! and have some peanuts first... and then model some more so we can see an update.... :wip: chop, chop...

gpepper
02-01-2006, 07:52 AM
Chubby ?
I know ChubChub, but not Chubby !

Lemog
02-01-2006, 07:54 AM
Chubby ?
I know ChubChub, but not Chubby !
hahaha the ChubChub... so great animation... so much funny... each time I see this movie... the ChubChub make me think to my baby... a demon with an angel face :twisted: hahahaha