PDA

View Full Version : C4d To Messiah Hair

Flog
12-27-2005, 08:58 PM
I was wondering if in using Messiah I could animate my entire movie,and then connect it to Cinema 4d and add hair to my character.

I saw the new hair plugin or any plugin such as clothing and such and wondering how to add these effects or would there be any problem in adding these effects after animating them in Messiah.

Basically animate in Messiah, then add clothing and hair, put them in scene, etc in C4d.

Is their anything special I need to keep in mind or do I simply animate then add hair to the model later in C4d

BlastPhemy
12-28-2005, 03:59 AM
Im glad you asked that question because i wanted to know the same thing.. If there was a good way that i could use Cinema 4d for modeling and rendering and Messiah for animation i would switch to C4d in a heartbeat... I can't afford the point oven option just yet..

Layer01
01-02-2006, 01:40 AM
i'm not sure if point oven supports C4d..but if it does then its your answer.

shadowfork
01-02-2006, 10:06 AM
I was wondering if in using Messiah I could animate my entire movie,and then connect it to Cinema 4d and add hair to my character.

==> Yup. Why not? I use this workflow most of the time (only I connect with Lightwave).

Is their anything special I need to keep in mind or do I simply animate then add hair to the model later in C4d

==> Most likely you're better off with that method (just keep animating in Messiah) and just add the effects (cloth, hair, particles) later in C4D.

==> Well, Messiah is suppose to connect with C4D directly, no? Try connecting Messiah's original plugin of C4D first before purchasing P.Oven.

Flog
01-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Thanks Shadowfork, appreciate the reply, cause basically that is what I want to do is make sure my character has hair.

I just add it to the characters model then. That sounds about right.

Wegg
01-02-2006, 04:43 PM

http://www.animationsnippets.com/plugins/index.html

CGTalk Moderation
01-02-2006, 04:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.