PDA

View Full Version : sketch by Painter

icepoint
12-27-2005, 01:18 PM
It's a model from a magazine,i think her expression is very beautiful.^^

Kameel
01-22-2006, 05:36 AM
She has a classic beauty. You really captured a nice feel with your sketch. Are you going to paint it or leave it as a sketch ?

kraal
01-22-2006, 08:57 AM
icepoint so what brush did you use?

icepoint
01-30-2006, 11:33 AM
icepoint so what brush did you use?

I only use pencil,I was going to finish it,but don't know use what kind of brush,expecially her hair,I thought about airbush,but the effect is not good

Sarasa Sasa
01-30-2006, 06:47 PM
did you try with the "oils > round camel hair" with the minimum size turned to the lowest value? i think it will have a nice feeling.

icepoint
01-31-2006, 11:13 AM
did you try with the "oils > round camel hair" with the minimum size turned to the lowest value? i think it will have a nice feeling.

no,I only use pencil,like draw with real pencil.the difference is in real one,u could make some effects through eraser such as shadows,for example,lips.it would looks more natural.but I don't know how to do it in Painter.

Sarasa Sasa
01-31-2006, 06:43 PM
well, you can try the blenders brushes for bluring the shadows and brights as you do with the finger in real life.

and you can create a soft pencil variation that simulate a pencil almost paralel to the paper.
you can give an elipsoidal shape and a very low opacity.

CGTalk Moderation
01-31-2006, 06:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.