PDA

View Full Version : for sale : Messiah Studio Pro + John Riggs DVDs

PaulNewman
12-27-2005, 10:32 AM
I'm changing my career to allow more family time.

I'm selling my license of Messiah Studio 2.2b Professional (list price $995). Also included are two John Riggs DVDs "Beginning Messiah" and "Advanced Messiah" with a running time of 90 minutes each. I'm open for negotiation and will consider any reasonable offers. I'll also ship anywhere in the world at my own expense.

The package will include:

(1) Messiah Studio 2.2b Professional USB Dongle (glows in the dark when plugged in)
(2) Messiah Studio 2.2b Professional install files (as can be currently found on pmG website)
(3) I will also include other messiah goodies I've downloaded over time
(4) DVD "Beginning Messiah" by John Riggs (90 minutes)
(5) DVD "Advanced Messiah" by John Riggs (90 minutes)

PM me here on CGTalk or email me privately at plot106@telkomsa.net

PaulNewman
01-14-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm now offering the above for US$370 shipping included.

Layer01
01-14-2006, 12:38 PM
i'd buy it if i didnt already have it..sad to see you go :(
but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do ;)

i'll see if any of my friends are interested.
PS: if you get desperate i'd buy the tutorials of you, lets hope it doesnt get to that stage. (with the new version coming soon hopefully there will be new users who might want in on messiah, so hang in there)

PaulNewman
01-14-2006, 12:50 PM
i'd buy it if i didnt already have it..sad to see you go :(
but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do ;)

i'll see if any of my friends are interested.
PS: if you get desperate i'd buy the tutorials of you, lets hope it doesnt get to that stage. (with the new version coming soon hopefully there will be new users who might want in on messiah, so hang in there)

Thanks! This is something I have to do and it has nothing to do with messiah. In fact I'm rather eager to see what pmG is cooking up! But life beckons and I must heed the call.

Nichod
02-22-2006, 10:34 PM
Still for sale?

PaulNewman
02-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Yes, the whole lot is still available. PM me if you want to talk.

CGTalk Moderation
02-24-2006, 10:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.