PDA

View Full Version : Color Box

Devvv
12-25-2005, 12:44 AM
Sorry if this question have been asked before. I did a search but didn't find any similar threads..

Anyways, I've been a PS user for almost 6 years now and one of the things I really dislike about PS is the color selection menu. PS has the swatches and color slider to select color from but I dislike using both. Whenever I need to select a color, I usually click on the little color box to bring up the color picker but that takes up so much time when you have to select a different color every few minutes. So my question is does anyone know of a script to make the color picker a dockable menu? Thanks in advance.

roguenroll
12-25-2005, 02:02 AM
not that I know of, would be nice, they come close on the color pallet but its too small, kinda awkward.

Swizzle
12-25-2005, 05:51 AM
I've always had trouble with selecting colors like that too. It always seemed so annoying to have to go through a bunch of steps to select a color. The best I've found is having the Color Palette open and haing the sliders set to Hue, Saturation, and Brightness. At least that lets you select one of the colors in the little spectrum and then fine-tune it.

roguenroll
12-25-2005, 03:47 PM
im hoping that cs3 will have added tools, i think corel painter has adobe trying to add better painter tools. I heard rotate canvas is one, like in painter.

CGTalk Moderation
12-25-2005, 03:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.