PDA

View Full Version : More Sprite Foliage>>> more sets

ambassador
12-22-2001, 04:29 PM
took a little break from doing work and decided to do a little bit more experimentation with my sprite foliage. The first 3 images contain no geometry, just uses an emmitter, the bottom is a simple object to just test some of the presets i created. ;)

-First 3 images, rendered in 3.5 seconds at 640*480
-bottom rendered in 40 seconds at 640*480

http://www.lwg3d.org/files/1009051656.jpg

i will probobly make an actual scene with it soon when i have time :)

Vassago
12-31-2001, 02:56 PM
Very interesting work Ambassador.
I was wondering, what exactly are you doing for the sprites? Solid Hypervoxels?

Do you happen to have some presets that can be made available to the public so we can see how this works? Thanks.

rendermonkey23
12-31-2001, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Vassago
Do you happen to have some presets that can be made available to the public so we can see how this works? Thanks.

???

ambassador
01-01-2002, 03:22 PM
not at the moment, my system is currently down and is being repaired and upgraded..havent had it for a week. I am using the "WEB TV" product at the moment to brows the web while my systems out.....it really slow, i thinks it has a 28k:rolleyes:

when i get my system back up and make a few more pieces i may post some sets...hopefully i wont have to whipe the drives:eek:

Bytehawk
01-01-2002, 04:47 PM
have courage, I know what it 's like to be without your trusted workhorse, and worse, having to trust a stranger to repair it without loosing vital data.

:D

ambassador
01-02-2002, 12:45 AM
yeah, i feel like a sculpture without clay, my tools are gone :) .

i found out my new motherboard is defective so i have to go pick up a new one tommarow:rolleyes:

one of my friends is fixing it, so my datas pretty safe, but i know if i would take it to a shop, they probobly would have whiped the drive.....thats there solution for everything :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.