View Full Version : Uwe Boll's BLOODRAYNE FULL Movie Trailer

RobertoOrtiz
12-21-2005, 03:00 PM
This will be a fun thread
:)

Quote:

WINDOWSMEDIA

HI Streaming URL:
bloodrayne/video/trailer_93s/theatricaltrailer_300.asx (http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/umvd/bloodrayne/video/trailer_93s/theatricaltrailer_300.asx)
LOW Streaming URL:
bloodrayne/video/trailer_93s/theatricaltrailer_56.asx (http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/umvd/bloodrayne/video/trailer_93s/theatricaltrailer_56.asx)

Real
Streaming URL:
bloodrayne/video/trailer_93s/theatricaltrailer_300.ram (http://boss.streamos.com/real/umvd/bloodrayne/video/trailer_93s/theatricaltrailer_300.ram)
Streaming URL:
bloodrayne/video/trailer_93s/theatricaltrailer_56.ram (http://boss.streamos.com/real/umvd/bloodrayne/video/trailer_93s/theatricaltrailer_56.ram)

The film hits theaters on January 6, 2006.

>>LINK<< (http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Movies&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=270338&obj_id=50329)

-R

Solothores
12-21-2005, 03:04 PM
... Billy Zane
.... Meatloaf

they look abused. :D

DDS
12-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Some cast is good. I haven't played the game...but I didn't like the trailer :shrug:

durbdk
12-21-2005, 03:16 PM
...not impressed...actually, this convinced me NOT to go to the theatre to see it, just looked so....so....average. No, that's not the word....

I'm speachless....looked more like a straight to DVD title, and yeah, Meat Loaf and Zane...lol. :argh:

Icarus
12-21-2005, 03:18 PM
Holy Crap

Billy Zane
Meatloaf
Udo Kier
Michael Madsen
Michelle Rodriguez

and Ben Kingsley?

I dont know if i want to laugh or cry..

i guess actors gotta eat too :P

Dennik
12-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Seems like there is a lot of unemployment going on in hollywood.

RockinAkin
12-21-2005, 03:29 PM
...I really wish Ben Kingsley would be more selective in his roles.

Pentagramma
12-21-2005, 03:30 PM
Life is too short to watch another Uwe Boll's trailer. :shrug:

nimajneb
12-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Me thinks Mr. Kingsley has a thing for bad horror/action flicks. He might really simply enjoy the B-movie genre. I loved this game for purely male chauvanist pig reasons. Have no intention of even wasting a rental fee on this film however.

Spankspeople
12-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Where are the Nazi's?

To be fair, the production looks to be of higher quality, at least, than previous films by Dr. Boll... Seems he could afford sets and decent costumes this time. I'm not sure whether that's worrying or not, but...

talos72
12-21-2005, 05:36 PM
Looks like "Elektra" has some serious competition! ;)

SheepFactory
12-21-2005, 06:02 PM
Where are the Nazi's?

To be fair, the production looks to be of higher quality, at least, than previous films by Dr. Boll... Seems he could afford sets and decent costumes this time. I'm not sure whether that's worrying or not, but...

agreed , now its up to junior student film level...especially cinematography wise.

They are also advertising this film like crazy , its on every billboard in san francisco. What a waste of money.

meatpuppet
12-21-2005, 06:24 PM
i find it quite fitting that there's no quicktime version.

'low quality' seems to be the motto for the entire production.

ugh,

animalunae
12-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Made me ask myself two things... "what does rotten meatloaf taste like?" and "on which teeth did I see worse film?"

I liked the mood of the game, I've always been a big fan of that dark Nazi empire feel, not even remotely interested in their ideals, don't get me wrong, I just... dunno... enjoy walking around in there, sucking blood... anyway, I liked bloodrayne, I only played the first one about 3 months ago, when I tried the demo of the second, but I enjoyed it, I even finished the game, something I hardly do... don't like the unbeatable big boss endings in these games though... Anyway, that trailer sucked harder then a hole in a plane if you ask me... This character had so much potential... casting Loken was the biggest mistake they made honestly, a puffed up barbie as bloodrayne, I'd rather have casted Barbara Bush instead of her... come on, and the wig surely does her fake look justice... . Another game story turned into a major crappy movie if you ask me... can't wait to go see it... sigh

Cageman
12-21-2005, 06:50 PM
I haven't played the game so I don't know what to expect. The trailer didn't look that bad, though.

rebo
12-21-2005, 06:53 PM
Wow just wow, im almost speechless.

SheepFactory
12-21-2005, 06:55 PM
I haven't played the game so I don't know what to expect. The trailer didn't look that bad, though.

are you serious? Either your standarts are very low or this is the first movie trailer you watched since 1975 :)

atzfratz
12-21-2005, 09:06 PM
as a german it makes me quite sad to see Uwe Boll continuing.

Its normaly impossible for a german filmmaker to get his budgets and the audience he reaches. You cant really blame him for how he gets that money, but it really wouldnt hurt anyone if his films at least had some quality. Another thing that really bothers me is that he is always making movies from games franchises. If he would at least pay some respect to the creators and fans of the games and let the movies have a minimum in common with the games. Just some cheap marketing , all about money.

But if AGAIN he would at least come up with a equal or better story but he actually managed to make the story of House of the Dead worse than that of the game. To be honest all i know bout the game background is that theres some sort of agency fighting against this scientist or stuff, but thats sounds so much better than a zombie rave party meets weapon smuggler, wtf?!!??!?!

Its not just Boll, most other game movies suffer the same problem.

Resident Evil: One of the creepiest games ever, thanks to the setting in this old house and the story. Who the hell comes up with the idea to make the movie in some high tech laboratory with a gone wild computer as oponent.

Doom: Although i quite liked that one in the whole there is that one thing that bothers me. Why did they have to come up with some nasty dns shit for zombies, its DOOOOOOOM, those things come straight out of hell. Man, its not like it had affected the story one bit but why couldnt they just keep it real?

Uwe Boll is the living proof of whats wrong with the movie buisness, its all about marketing and the film itself can be total bullshit , but as long as you advertise it enough people will still see it.

One of my favourite film this year was kiss, kiss , bang, bang. I haven`t seen a single ad in tv or cinema for it. If i werent checking movie review sites i had never heared of it.

MK2
12-21-2005, 09:09 PM
<< 'low quality' seems to be the motto for the entire production.>>

not only of the production... of every Game-Movie.

But the whole thing is not about a movie or something, only money. Make a cheap movie from a game and some ppls gonna watch for some strange reasons...

CupOWonton
12-21-2005, 09:30 PM
Wow just wow, im almost speechless.

Yeah, I find it hard to talk when I'm holding in vommit too.

Cageman
12-21-2005, 10:54 PM
are you serious? Either your standarts are very low or this is the first movie trailer you watched since 1975 :)

I have low standards, low expectations on everything. Just makes the whole world alot more pleasant place to be in. :)

Layer01
12-21-2005, 11:22 PM
hahahahahhaha, that hsas to be one of the worst voice over.....um, voices ever lol.
"will the world be ruled by light!? or darkness!" bwahahahahah
just goes to show how important sound is, really does make or break a film. I'll bet if they redid the trailer (with a budget) and had decent sound, better editing, it would almost pass as being a fun movie..course it'd all be lies, filthy filthy lies, so i'm glad the trailer is this bad so as to warn people off of it lol.
funny thing is i've never seen a Uwe boll movie, only his trailers, and even they have been getting worse...

jason manley
12-22-2005, 04:19 AM
reminded me of seeing jeremy irons in that dungeons and dragons movie....

Cyborgguineapig
12-22-2005, 05:10 AM
hahahahahhaha, that hsas to be one of the worst voice over.....um, voices ever lol.
"will the world be ruled by light!? or darkness!" bwahahahahah
just goes to show how important sound is, really does make or break a film. I'll bet if they redid the trailer (with a budget) and had decent sound, better editing, it would almost pass as being a fun movie..course it'd all be lies, filthy filthy lies, so i'm glad the trailer is this bad so as to warn people off of it lol.
funny thing is i've never seen a Uwe boll movie, only his trailers, and even they have been getting worse...

Well yeah but remember 2 out of 3 people have bad taste so they will see it anyways. :beer:

Breinmeester
12-22-2005, 07:50 AM
WOW, AWESOME!!! THIS GUY RULEZZZZ!!!

BUTTS ROXOR (and all that)!

arvid
12-22-2005, 12:14 PM
what a freakin crap-fest...... :argh:

Simon
12-22-2005, 12:58 PM
well I just ruined my day. I didnt think it could get any worse then website coding, but it did.

thanks.

simps
12-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Every part of this trailer is horribly bad. From the voice over, the score to Michael Madsen's bad acting. This really does seem like some made for tv movie or TNT original like Merlin, or Gullivers Travels.

zem
12-22-2005, 01:16 PM
To shamelessly quote myself from another thread:

When Uwe Boll goes to the bathroom, the toilets will instantly self-destruct in a ball of flames, because not even toilets wants the crap that Uwe produces.

AA_Tyrael
12-22-2005, 03:56 PM
guys come on the trailer wasnt THAT bad...

Also you guys gotta realize that this move has 10 times less budget than just one of the matrix or lotr movies

You dont like it, dont watch it, whats the freaking point over bashing him again and again ?
Specifically, to the "toilet guy",if you think you can make something better then go and do it

arvid
12-22-2005, 04:00 PM

Also you guys gotta realize that this move has 10 times less budget than just one of the matrix or lotr movies

You dont like it, dont watch it, whats the freaking point over bashing him again and again ?
Specifically, to the "toilet guy",if you think you can make something better then go and do it

I think there's good reason to bash this hack, how does he keep getting fund for these turds? :curious:

SheepFactory
12-22-2005, 04:07 PM

The budget has nothing to do with a movie being good or bad.

bloodrayne Production Budget: $25 million

following Production Budget: $6,000

following is christopher nolan's first movie. go rent it from blockbuster and see what can be done with $6000.

The sequels to the matrix had more then twice the budget of the first one , but that didnt make em better movies either.

PokeChop
12-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Craptastic! Another film SciFi channel will show over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

rudipooimf
12-22-2005, 06:18 PM
The game sucked arse and now the movie is gonna follow suit...excellent! Can't make icecream from horseshite folks. Game was way too easy by the way...ugh.

AA_Tyrael
12-22-2005, 07:07 PM
The budget has nothing to do with a movie being good or bad.

bloodrayne Production Budget: $25 million

following Production Budget: $6,000

following is christopher nolan's first movie. go rent it from blockbuster and see what can be done with $6000.

The sequels to the matrix had more then twice the budget of the first one , but that didnt make em better movies either.

fine, go tell that to lucas and spielberg

Just because there are a few exceptions doesnt mean we gotta "rape" the guy

In my opinion the trailer didnt "suck",wasnt great either, it was normal

Ultimately its HIS movie, and its HIS choice.
And if YOU dont like the trailer,DONT GO and see the movie
Whats the freaking point on making fun of him

At least he had the balls and intuition to get funding, besides his past failures, unlike some smartasses here making fun of him, like they are in the 4th grade ffs!

Go make what he did, or in fact go and do what christopher nolan did

Show some manners damn it!

rebo
12-22-2005, 07:28 PM
If you dont think this trailer sucked I wanna see a trailer that you do think sucked =]

AA_Tyrael
12-22-2005, 07:39 PM
resident evil trailer was awfull (with the exclussion of milla)

JDex
12-22-2005, 08:06 PM
http://www.jigglefish.com/posts/deal.gif

eMPeck
12-22-2005, 08:30 PM
At least he had the balls and intuition to get funding, besides his past failures
Previous movies was not failures. Actually he earns a lot because of a flaw in german law. And that's why he have funding - all people paying taxes in Germany pays Uwe for his eee... movies.

If I remember correctly, there is even a thread here at CGTalk about it.

kmest
12-22-2005, 09:34 PM
i dont think it will be even a SO SO movie ....but far better than "worst film ever"!!! i think the same about "alone in the dark" ..you know why?besides of the bad acting,more bad story and bad direction,you could see a passion in making them,yes he is tooooo amature for making movies but at least he has passion of making what he likes..and he's making em very cheap..i think movie like alone in the dark have more honor (if they have any:) ) than Craps with high budgets like "the sound of thunder","speed2" or even the $hity "spice world"....you cant expect a bad and untalened director to make a good movie but nor the good directors making trashes......

and BTW,making good Blockbusters need talented and experienced atists and you cant have them with empty pockets......If peter jackson is making KING KONG, it's not because he's a genuse by himslef....its mostly because of the team he's working with

and i say again,uwe bull is not a good director and this movie CANT BE GOOD(althoug i love the games)

atzfratz
12-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Previous movies was not failures. Actually he earns a lot because of a flaw in german law. And that's why he have funding - all people paying taxes in Germany pays Uwe for his eee... movies.

If I remember correctly, there is even a thread here at CGTalk about it.

thats not quite right, to get money from the state for movies you have to prove some artistic or intelectuell value as well as work with a german cast and companys , when i remember correct.

The "flaw" was that you could give money into a such a movei fund and did not have to pay taxes for it. Sorry, dont know the english terms for all that, but for some people or companies it can save you money if you throw away some money just to pay less taxes in the end. And who knows, maybe something comes back some day.

I guess what Uwe earns is his payment as the director , producer and writer or what ever he has do to wis his crap films. As mentioned in that other thread he seems to be aware of the fact that his movies suck, but as long as he earns money with it he will continue.

i find it really hard to believe that Alone in the dark payed off even after dvd-sales.
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=aloneinthedark.htm

zem
12-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Yes, yes it was.:)It was as crappy as most B-movie trailers. It wasn't THE worst trailer, but it sure was struggeling for that position.

Sure, and rightly so. But big budgets, as previously stated, does not mean great movies. I, for example, thought that Matrix 2 was a so and so movie. Great effects, but not much more.

You dont like it, dont watch it,
Don't worry, I wont. Not even as rental.:)

whats the freaking point over bashing him again and again ?
Well, you are right there. There is no point. I'm just a bastard. I apologize for that.:blush:

Specifically, to the "toilet guy"
:D:applause:

,if you think you can make something better then go and do it
I accually AM co-writing a moviescript. :bounce:

Lastly I like to say, that I in no way think that I DON'T suck at making movies, or other things for that matter. I doesn't mean that I don't know a bad Uwe movie when I see one. Trust me when I say that the story will suck. Loken will look good. Michelle will look though. They may even act well. There will be plenty of effects and over all the visuals will not be the worst ever. But the story will suck, no pun intended, given it's a vampire movie.:D
And all is of course subjective. I have my opinion and you have yours.

Merry Christmas to you and all at CGTalk.:wavey::beer:
and a Happy New Year!

CB_3D
12-23-2005, 10:00 AM
Uwe Boll is fun! Thatīs a director who after Alone in the Dark gave public advice to Steven Spielberg on how to improve.

LMAO!

xino
12-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Uwe Boll is fun! Thatīs a director who after Alone in the Dark gave public advice to Steven Spielberg on how to improve.

That's just classic. I loved that interview.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21638

PosFlow
01-24-2006, 09:21 AM
i'd like someone to tell me how in the hell Uwe's gonna recoup any of that $25 million budget that i guess bloodrayne was made with....checking box office stats(i didn't even know the piece of turd came out in theaters) shows that its made a lil over 2million....after 3 weeks. sooo yea, even with dvd sales, how is he gonna make ANY money on this? i know that one of his arguments for continuing to debacle the video game industry is that he can make a profit even with his movies not doing well at the box office because of dvd sales....but with bloodrayne, that seems like a hefty goal to reach....and WTF is ben kingsley doing in this movie? jesus

CGTalk Moderation
01-24-2006, 09:22 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.