PDA

View Full Version : New U2 video, "Original of the Species"

shy-guy
12-21-2005, 07:13 AM
A just saw a new video of U2, well i think itīs new cause iīve never seen it before, hope that nobody had posted it already; i found it very cool, although not groundbreaking; itīs funny cause the first thing i thought as i watched it was that it looks like a demo reel, dont know, maybe the wireframes, the models without textures, the simple animation... anyway, i think its neat.. check it out.. i only found this link, although i prefer to view everything in quicktime i didnt found any.If anyone has a better link please post it.

http://music.vidnet.com/player/23070/u2_original_of_the_species_300.php

dogyears
12-21-2005, 07:52 AM
It plays like a big inside-joke which I can't begin to catch. Not a bad song though.

opus13
12-21-2005, 09:16 AM
i think thats the second most uninspired video i have ever seen, right next to Steve Winwood's "Valerie".

shuggie
12-21-2005, 10:55 AM
I quite liked the initial stylised lofted splines making the shape of the baby , everything after that seemed somewhat poor.

CGTalk Moderation
12-21-2005, 10:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.