PDA

View Full Version : Lemog & 3dTextures WebSite

Lemog
12-20-2005, 06:45 AM
The new version (v5) of Lemog-3dTextures is now completely online and finished...

...of course, you can find all my CG works...

...and more especially 3735 seamless textures in 512x512 pixels... totally free

and a new section, with 150 textures in 1600x1200 pixels... reserved to the registered members, and totally free too (more regularly).

Have fun... :)

http://lemog.free.fr/illus_index.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/)

Lemog...

chrisWhite
12-20-2005, 06:52 AM
Awesome man, thanks! Lemog is a household name, so-to-speak, down at the animation lab, I'm glad to see you branching out into high resolution textures.

texxx
12-20-2005, 07:04 AM
Thank you Lemog !

Gunilla
12-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Great news! Thanks :thumbsup:

psychoscorpic
12-20-2005, 07:25 AM
The new version (v5) of Lemog-3dTextures is now completely online and finished...
Lemog...

Not wanting to seem ungrateful, but what's with all the Pop-ups! Man that's irritatiing, and immediately makes me shut down that page to kill the pops. Not good practice.

Especially since I access from work, and the connections are monitored, I want full control of the websites opened. Too many bad experiences with pop-ups gets them all clumped into my Do Not Visit category.

WilliamMAX
12-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Thank you Lemog :bowdown:

Nichod
12-20-2005, 08:08 AM
Not wanting to seem ungrateful, but what's with all the Pop-ups! Man that's irritatiing, and immediately makes me shut down that page to kill the pops. Not good practice.

Easy solution. You can find it here. (http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/)

Lemog
12-20-2005, 08:16 AM
chrisWhite - texxx - Gunilla - WilliamMAX -> Glad you like :beer:

Especially since I access from work, and the connections are monitored, I want full control of the websites opened. Too many bad experiences with pop-ups gets them all clumped into my Do Not Visit category.
Nobody is obliged to go on my website... but all these textures are FREE... I'm okay to share "my work"... but not to pay a expansive hosting for more of 700mo with at least 60go of brandwidth...

Nichod -> thanks for the solution...;) me also, doesn't have prob with IE...

makaron
12-20-2005, 08:37 AM
and there they are. all the wallpapers in one place... :thumbsup:

Lemog
12-20-2005, 09:27 AM
and there they are. all the wallpapers in one place... :thumbsup:
Hahaha... you're right... I've forgotten to speak about all these wallpapers... for funny moments :beer:

Squibbit
12-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Great, I always meant to bookmark your site and go through it well, I will not forget
this time!

*bookmarked*

Samo
12-20-2005, 09:46 AM
As an user of your site, thank you! gracias!

Lemog
12-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Great, I always meant to bookmark your site and go through it well, I will not forget
this time!

*bookmarked*
Well... welcome at Nut's Home my friend :beer:

As user of your site, thank you! gracias!
De nada ombre... estoy muy contento que esta pagina web y estas texturas te vale...
Veo que estas apasionaba para aviones, buena cosa, enhorabuena para tus realizaciones en curso :thumbsup: Pienso que vio el Dewoitine 520 en mi pagina web, y los 2 aviones antiguos entonces ;)

daWinky
12-22-2005, 04:32 AM
Hi Laurent,

thank's for this link...great to see all your stunning artwork together:thumbsup: ...I'll need a while to take a closer look at each of these pictures:) ! And thank's of course for all the free textures...again a lot of work for you to collect and put them all together:bowdown: (http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)!

-sabrina

Lemog
12-22-2005, 04:45 AM
Thanks Sabie... if all these textures can be useful for you... it's the most important for me, and I'm really happy to share all this little work.
Now, I must try to do some regular updates... and find some time regularly to do that.
Nice day for you Sabie... always no cigarettes ? I really hope... that can change you life girl :thumbsup:

visionmaster2
12-22-2005, 06:53 AM
trop classe !

great pictures on your site, and Merci pour les Textures ! :thumbsup:

aliasali
12-22-2005, 06:59 AM
HEYYY,one again! thanx lemog,i should tell u something,maybe it was more than 2-3 years ago,which i bookmarked ur textures page,and i downloaded as much as i could,on that time,ur website had the highest rank,in sites,for"free downloadable textures,"!
still i have those cool textures,(my favorit was tiles section!):D
have fun lemog,and thanx a lot!:thumbsup:

alex.h.
12-22-2005, 07:27 AM
great site lemog, its in my favorites now, see you and thanks mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

daWinky
12-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Now, I must try to do some regular updates... and find some time regularly to do that.
Nice day for you Sabie... always no cigarettes ? I really hope... that can change you life girl

Regular updates? A good thing and should'nt be a problem for you:D ...seeing all the work you've done during the last months you are a master of time-management for me:bowdown: ...

and thank's for your question, still smokefree...and changes are already there...I mutated from a mosttimes friendly and harmless person to a bad mooded, nervous and sleepless thing:twisted: ...and of course eating all the Xmas-cookies I can get:banghead: ...and not able to work with some concentration:sad: ...you are talking of these kind of changes??
Nevertheless...have a nice day too:wavey: !

-sabrina

the_zed_axis
12-22-2005, 09:14 PM
your the man :) i dont mind the pop ups (get a pop up stopper >>>complaining guy)

its free and its good what else do you want

thanks again

artisanfx
12-23-2005, 10:40 AM
thanks lemog for the great site :)

cache
12-23-2005, 01:22 PM
just want to say a BIG THANK YOU for the site as well :)
awesome !!!

DimitrisLiatsos
12-24-2005, 07:20 AM
Thanks Laurent...really usefull stuff in there ! :thumbsup:

Sagii
12-24-2005, 07:28 AM
Thanks dude, you have some awesome textutures there. As you know I used one of your for a nice floor texture in my animation. I appreciate it :D

Sagii
12-24-2005, 07:28 AM
grrr- Double post :rolleyes: sorry

Ego
12-24-2005, 07:37 AM
yeah! Merci, mon ami :)

Per-Anders
12-24-2005, 09:52 AM
Thanks for sharing! :)

Cartesius
12-27-2005, 12:47 AM
Many thanks indeed!

/Anders

CGTalk Moderation
12-27-2005, 12:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.