PDA

View Full Version : "I could care less"... Grrrrrrr!

Fluckrat
12-17-2005, 06:35 PM
For the love of god people, the phrase is **NOT** "I could care less", it's "I couldn't care less" - which makes perfect sense.

I must see this written about 100 times a day on the internet and it's become my no.1 pet hate....... I can handle occasional bad grammer, but a totally illogical bastardization of a perfectly logical expression just really, really gets to me!

PLEASE STOP IT! or go back to school, or something.......

Thank you.

PS anyone who thinks it would be funny to reply to this post with "I could care less" will be hunted down and killed! y'hear me! ;)

...Also, if the mods want to zap this post, please do, I won't be offended, hopefully in it's brief existence it will start a wave of rebellion!

Canadianboy
12-17-2005, 06:38 PM
i could care less about this...

JeroenDStout
12-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, it's technically possible, though. I care little about this, but I could care even less!

electropulse
12-17-2005, 06:43 PM
I must see this written about 100 times a day on the internet and it's become my no.1 pet hate.......

it's not "pet hate", it's PET PEEVE!

Alice
12-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Oh well, we'll just write everything in swedish then instead, so that you could care more.
Och så är vi koordinerade när vi tar över makten moahahah!

jmBoekestein
12-17-2005, 06:47 PM
Hilarious, I completely have to indulge here. Or I 'wud ee'n throw in sum stuf'.

leigh
12-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Closing this thread...

But before I do, it's WOULD HAVE, not WOULD OF, and A LOT, not ALOT!!! :argh: