PDA

View Full Version : Villainella

allmanjames
12-16-2005, 07:58 PM
This is a fake comic book cover I am working on based on a friend in Italy. It is suppose to be a joke that isn't really that funny. HaHa! I am new to Photoshop and I am having fun learning. Any suggestions on how to make this look like a real comic book would be appreciated. Just remember I am a novice and I am still getting used to using a computer as a medium for art.

http://www.badongo.com/pic.php?file=This+is+a+fake+comic+book+cover+for+a+friend+in+Italy__2005-12-16_Anotnella.jpg

kyuketsuki
12-19-2005, 10:33 PM
I think your concept was good and I think your friend is going to enjoy it. I know that the final result was not quite what you were hoping for, but practice with the tools will get you to the point where what you think is (almost) what you get. Your biggest problems with this piece are the lack of color in the figure, the 'softness' of the figure contrasted with the sharper graphics of the piece and the lack of cohesion between the figure and the rest of the design scheme. Don't give up, keep at it and your results will be more to your liking.

CGTalk Moderation
12-19-2005, 10:33 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.