PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Certification

marque-pierre
12-16-2005, 11:31 AM
Do anybody here have the Adobe Certified Expert status? Do you feel it has significantly helped you gain recognition in your career?

halo
12-16-2005, 12:29 PM
perhaps if your looking for a job in the education/tech market maybe...otherwise, i havent even run into anyone who has ever asked or had one in a decade being in the business, and if i was looking for another employee it would be the work that would count in their folio, not a certificate that says they can pass an exam

marque-pierre
12-16-2005, 01:43 PM
Hmmm. Well, I know the portfolio always trumps everything else. But I am just looking to add a little extra value beyond that. Better safe than sorry. But if it carries no value then...

pixelchemist
12-16-2005, 04:09 PM
in my opinion its just about as useful as a MCSE certification... pretty much useless... i know only one person who has it... and as far as his photoshop abilities his is probably one of the least skilled photoshop pros that I know

lady_jaz
01-02-2006, 08:56 AM
hi
Do you know what is content of exam?Where i can find more details?(not adobe site)

CGTalk Moderation
01-02-2006, 08:56 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.