PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas / Happy new year

Icarus
12-16-2005, 02:24 AM
Hey Everyone..

As the year is growing to a close, i'd like to wish everyone a safe and happy holidays and a Fantastic / Happy new year!

Hopefully sometime after xmas/new years when we're all finished stuffing our faces with food and booze maybe organising a meetup would be a thought?

being a student i have limited knowledge of the Working year but if anyone wants to shoot off a msg in regards to a meetup or something, im all for it :) would love to meet / greet alot of you boys and girls :)

Anyhow, best wishes

TyR-

erilaz
12-16-2005, 04:37 AM
I'm going to try to organise a sketchgroup through January (since I'll have some time).

sphere
12-16-2005, 04:51 AM
Merry Christmas all!
:beer:

lukx
12-16-2005, 04:54 AM
:scream: Merry Christmas :scream:

May The Force Of CG Be With You All.

Signed
Luke:)

Dennik
12-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Merry Christmas to Everyone!
The best is yet to come in 2006. :)

DimitrisLiatsos
12-16-2005, 07:36 PM
May your wishes come true (all of them..) and always be in good health...and have fun .

Merry Christmas CGTalk...:bounce:

Rebeccak
12-16-2005, 07:49 PM
It's the Greek nut! :bounce:

Merry Christmas / Happy Hannukah / Happy Kwanza / etc. to everyone! :love:

Cheers, :)

~Rebeccak

paperclip
12-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Nollaig shona duit!

I can't believe we're nearly in 2006. 2005 was the fastest year in the history of mankind.

Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Art2
12-16-2005, 11:29 PM
My first year as a dad... gddamn, I'm so proud of myself :D

Best of wishes to all CGtalkers, may we all produce great art!

Sagii
12-17-2005, 05:33 AM
Merry Christmas to all! .... Congrats Marlon :D

RobertoOrtiz
12-17-2005, 06:55 AM
To all my brothers and sisters in CGl, have a Happy New Year!

Signal2Noise
12-17-2005, 03:00 PM
...Hopefully sometime after xmas/new years when we're all finished stuffing our faces with food and booze maybe organising a meetup would be a thought? ...

Sounds like a good idea. How about we all meet at a walk-in clinic where we can get treated for gout* at the same time? :D

Yes, a wonderous season to all! Merry Christmas!

*-effect from consuming too much rich foods and liquor.

Icarus
12-18-2005, 11:43 PM
heh gout.... really hope i dont get that one... :/

on a side note, i thought i posted this msg in the australian chapter forum, dunno why we got others posting but what the hell :D

Happy Holidays!

Rebeccak
12-18-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Tyrinid: on a side note, i thought i posted this msg in the australian chapter forum, dunno why we got others posting but what the hell :D

Happy Holidays!
:wise: Because each and every one of us...in some small way...is a little bit Australian. :wise: :D

Cheers, fellow Aussie! :scream:

~Rebeccak

Art2
12-19-2005, 07:13 AM
on a side note, i thought i posted this msg in the australian chapter forum, dunno why we got others posting but what the hell :D

Oooops sorry, didn't see that Aussie Chapter title!! :surprised
I feel like a silly Kangaroo...

Rebeccak
12-19-2005, 07:38 AM
Don't worry, Marlon...Australians are peace loving peoples. :D Which is comforting since we've crashed the party. :D :scream:

http://www.crazynews.net/dp/files/2-179.jpg

Squibbit
12-19-2005, 10:50 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, people!

ps. while talkin with paperclip i came up with the idea
of makin a Christmas donation and all I donated today
I dedicate to you CGTalk people for making this a very
fun and friendly place to hang around :thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
12-20-2005, 01:05 PM
heh gout.... really hope i dont get that one... :/

Happy Holidays!

..'cuase we are so geeks and eager to write something ( fingers issue...probably bug :scream: ) so we came in Australia and wrote ...Mery Christmas....:bounce:

Agamemnwn
12-20-2005, 09:41 PM
..'cuase we are so geeks and eager to write something ( fingers issue...probably bug :scream: ) so we came in Australia and wrote ...Mery Christmas....:bounce:

we greeks need to say merry christmas and happy new year to everyone (probably a greek genetic defect )

so merry christmas and happy new year to all :D

loocas
12-21-2005, 09:11 AM
Very marry X-Mas CGS dudes and sheilas :thumbsup:

And all the best to the New Year! :buttrock:

I'd also like to wish all the best to /BALLISTIC/ to rock on the CG world! :buttrock:

tilite
12-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Don't worry, Marlon...Australians are peace loving peoples. :D Which is comforting since we've crashed the party. :D :scream:

Peace lovining peoples... :hmm: We just had some great fun with race riots not so long ago ;)

It is true though. Everyone loves an australian and australians love everyone:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NRE YEAR TO THE WHOLE FRIEKING WORLD - pass the ganja

Rebeccak
12-31-2005, 01:44 AM
tilite,

Ha, yeah, I did hear about that...guess the Kangas weren't swift enough to prevent that one, eh? :D But at any rate, let's hope the little guys will hop swiftly to intervene next time. :D

Cheers and Happy New Year! *takes a hit* :scream: *ah, that's better!*

~Rebeccak

CGTalk Moderation
12-31-2005, 01:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.