PDA

View Full Version : A few flash sites i have done

KingMob
11-24-2002, 05:58 AM
well two of my favorite flash sites I have done

http://www.gravityfree.com this is pretty OLD,but was fun.

www.safesaxatsunset.com/2001 (http://www.safesaxatsunset.com/2001) this is old to and had a cool game called the spermulator

tho the game no longer works, i could put the game back up if anyone wanted to see it :(

Got a ton more to if anyone is interested.

Per-Anders
11-24-2002, 06:13 AM
i've not done any flash in a long time... and unfortunately lfet the company i was working with half way through a couple of projects that i was doing so other people took over and failed to keep things quite up to scratch... however my site has a flash section in it that's still fun even though it's over two yearas old now... my first bits of fun i had playing around with flash back then...

http://www.peranders.com/home.html

design has come back since then ;) though the 3d menu in the testbed section is kinda fun (you might have to go to teh root level of the site to see that though), and i still kinda like the gallery game...

there's a couple of links that aren't dead yet in there to some more fun if impractical websites that i had to create after my not so web savy bosses promised, storyboarded, pre-vised... before actually coming to me to ask if it was possible...

www.centroid3d.com

springs to mind. sadly after i left the company they never finished it off :annoyed:

anyhow onto good sites to check out in general, if you don't already know these then you should...

www.popedeflash.com
www.yugop.com (even if it has turned into a general shockwave site now, check the older archives)
www.webcreate.co.uk (contests for flash)
www.k10k.net (not specificall flash but great web design and reviews site)

KingMob
11-24-2002, 06:17 AM
yeah those two I posted are about 2 years old to. except safe sax is about1 year, little over really.

cool sites, k10k is one of my favorties, visit that allthe time.

I have been doing flash for many many years, but have yet to do any of that high tech style... 2 advanced, gmunk style. I might try something like that on my next site tho.

thanks for the liks!

proton
11-24-2002, 03:11 PM
I knew we had some great Flash talent here......thanx for the links!

panta
11-24-2002, 03:24 PM
both cool works, expecially gravity free... the other i could see just intro ?!?!?

just a couple of little critiques... th preloading progress bar does't work properly... finish a lot before the site is really downloaded... the second little thing is: center the popup window with a javascript... will be more confortable :)

wonderful work however :thumbsup:

KingMob
11-24-2002, 05:20 PM
the problem with safesax is, as you can see by the url, its a backup of the previous year.

They didnt include a few things I had put in (i no longer work with the company) including the game, some javascript for centering etc.

As for the intro thing, how far does it go? does it get to the screen with the band sitting there, and the people to the right (stage left i guess) and the preloader might not work...I thought i had fixed it.

Once I get money for my own url I will host that backup correctly, but for now oh well. thanks for the critique guys, wish I could have had it back when I was workign on the site.

I am going to post a few in development sites I'm doing to get some more feedback, I think it will really help my end result!

thanks proten and panta!

:D

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.