PDA

View Full Version : Hair should be on front page.

danb
12-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Hair should be on the front page of CGTalk.com. Why isn't it?

Hmmm

ThePriest
12-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Agreed, Cinema deserves some spotlight attention for this little number,
The sheer speed would atleast raise some eyebrows.

danb
12-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Here, here. Its not just a hair generator, it generates feathers too. Although i haven't figured out how to do that one yet. :)

The styling tools are easy as pie too.

Hair will be the single most reason i upgrade to 9.5.

Very nicely done Maxon.

JoelOtron
12-11-2005, 01:26 AM
Have you checked the front page?

It actually IS there.

danb
12-11-2005, 01:31 AM
I don't think its there, unless you dig in the CGnews thread or here in this forum. It'd be nice to see this get plugged on the thumbnail image banner at the top of the front page.

JoelOtron
12-11-2005, 01:39 AM
I don't think its there, unless you dig in the CGnews thread or here in this forum. It'd be nice to see this get plugged on the thumbnail image banner at the top of the front page.

If you click on the cgsociety banner which leads you to the front page its there:

http://www.cgsociety.org/

Maybe theres another front page for cgtalk--but this is the front page I always go to

Lyr
12-11-2005, 02:03 AM
Do some frontpage worthy art with Hair if you think it deserves a plug. Right now it's got a slot in the news section, which is where new product announcements belong. The only product announcements that get a front page plug are Ballistic products.

CGTalk Moderation
12-11-2005, 02:03 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.