PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Interview!!:MOD EDIT R& H Supervising Animator John Goodman (NARNIA)

Ollie_T
12-08-2005, 05:19 PM
I just read an awesome interview and its super timely! Check out www.strutyourreel.com
The interview is with Rhythm & Hues Supervising Animator John Goodman and all about the Chronicles of Narnia...check it!!

Gen_Adams
12-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Yes, I just went there and its real good. Thanks for posting that. I frequent strut often and the interviews are great..

seven6ty
12-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Umm, wasn't Richie Baneham the animation director for R+H on Narnia? And also, I didn't see any article on there, just a locked forum about him with no posts?

barbapapa
12-08-2005, 06:22 PM
follow the link that says read the article ;)

Ollie_T
12-09-2005, 01:04 AM
See that giant image at the top of the page of the Lion...yeah, right around there :)

Sorry, I had to. ;)

seven6ty
12-09-2005, 01:19 AM
I see a picture of Chicken Little and a link to an interview with Doug Bennett at the top of the page.

Gen_Adams
12-09-2005, 01:41 AM
I see a picture of Chicken Little and a link to an interview with Doug Bennett at the top of the page.

The article states that John Goodman was 1 of 3 supervising animators...he mentions that in the first question...as far as the page updating the old one?? It looks fine to me - maybe you need to clear your history or temp pages?? Not sure whats up with that..hope you can get it. Actually CG talk has put it on the front page so you can link right to it...

CGTalk Moderation
12-09-2005, 01:41 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.