PDA

View Full Version : prince charming

mikkamakka
12-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Hi all!
I just draw this pic yesterday, and next i want to make some improvements on this beauty. I'm glad for i allready have my wacom tablet!:scream:
So, if anyone has some suggestions or some more idea for funny details c&c is very welcome!
And i wish amusing work all of you!:arteest:

dandan
12-08-2005, 08:32 AM
hehe, looks cool! maybe you could add a choking rat near his feet, or some other kind of small animal (cat or whatever). And a framed picture of his wife, put directly on that poster, if it was her body (but its in fact obvious that its not) would look funny too! Cheers!:thumbsup:

JesseBlunt
12-08-2005, 11:13 AM
I would suggest working the carpet a little. Stains, worn spots...that kind of thing. I understand that it's a quick sketch, but are you planning on keeping the sketch lines for the finished piece?

JesseBlunt
12-08-2005, 12:28 PM
I think the carpet could use some stains and worn spots. Are you planning on keeping the sketch lines in the final drawing? What style are you working to achieve?

mikkamakka
12-08-2005, 01:16 PM
At first i would like to say thanks for you two replying me:
dan0891:
Thanks for the funny ideas, i will use them i think.
JessseBlunt :
Thanks for you too, and i think the answer for your question is the new uploaded pic: i will not keep the scetch lines, i want to go for a detalied result. Actually i want to make his whole flat loook very messy.

mikkamakka
12-11-2005, 07:38 PM
not too much interest since my last post.:sad: i have draw some new details applied dan's ideas too. maybe you boys will like the two pictures on the wall :) c&c constantly wellcome...

CGTalk Moderation
12-11-2005, 07:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.