PDA

View Full Version : dialogue gestures critique

lutonomy
12-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Hi everyone,

I decided to try animating two characters having dialogue, as I've only done little animation "exercises" (walk cycle, lift heavy object, etc) up until now. I've pretty much got it blocked out and the initial gestures added, along with the lip sync. Probably about 50% done at this point, and just wanted to get some feedback on it. It's still very much CG-floaty-ish, and only the main gestures are started and a LOT of slop, and there are a few limbs and most fingers which do nothing at all. I guess i just want to see if people think the poses and basic flow makes sense, along with any other advice people want to offer. Thanks!

Here it is. (http://www.lutonomy.com/docsharing/freeLoveHighwayBOTH.avi) 5.5 MB xvid codec

lutonomy
12-09-2005, 04:52 AM
Just updated the link above - starting to add some more detail and tune the timing/overlap/follow-through some now. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. :)

CGTalk Moderation
12-09-2005, 04:52 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.