PDA

View Full Version : corearsenal / cidertank Loco Beta?

danshewan
12-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Hey guys,

I've been reliably informed that the Loco plugin is available for Beta download from corearsenal.com, but I've been to the site and can't find any selectable elements on the page - any ideas? I'd really like to try out this plugin, but can't seem to get anywhere with this. Is there anywhere else I can download / buy it? Cheers guys,

AdamT
12-06-2005, 03:12 PM
I'd reconsider the reliability of your source. :)

Loco ceased to exist a year or two ago. It became Core Particle Tools (CPT), which was a commercial plugin by Core Arsenal. Subsequently CA stopped selling plugins. 3D Attack purchased the rights to some of those plugs, including Jenna, which they are generously giving away to the community. I don't know if they have any rights to CPT or if so what their plans are for it.

danshewan
12-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Thanks man! Thought I'd never get to the bottom of this!

Tank_3D_Attack
12-07-2005, 08:23 PM
The only right we have right now is to make JENNA a free plugin for the community. The rest of Core's plugin arsenal still belongs to Core/Darf.

Thomas

xeno3d
12-09-2005, 04:38 PM
I would LOVE to see CPT ressurected

CGTalk Moderation
12-09-2005, 04:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.