PDA

View Full Version : The Orient Temple

douvil
12-06-2005, 06:09 AM
I just bought a Wacom Intuos.. Dam. It really makes a diffrence. So much easier.

I made this thing as a concept art for a school project. But it's a sketch as you know. It isn't really semetrical, proportional and the color aren't exacly what they're suppose to be but, you get the general idea...

methodicalj
12-06-2005, 06:11 AM
I love it, but it's in the wrong forum.

Really fine work though.

douvil
12-06-2005, 06:17 AM
r-rite. but where am I suppose to post a sketch?. I get so lost sometimes on this website (even if its the best)

Squibbit
12-06-2005, 06:20 AM
whaddya mean wrong forum?

hey fascinating style there, nice pic :thumbsup:

douvil
12-06-2005, 06:32 AM
cool then. If you say so. eh, I just took a look to ur stuff. pretty nice mr. Award Winner :p ! It makes me think that I should start to think about joining some of these CG Challenge some time, like u do. But still, I don't have alot of time. Specialy, when ur going to school. I'll be harder in January at Sheridan, in 3d anime; don't know alot about that technique. Gonna be hard work and pay for ur time. Nway. thanks for ur comments.

Euphrosyne
12-06-2005, 07:55 AM
I really like this too! Just goes to show that you can make a really sweet painting with only a few colors. Keep painting when ever you have a chance.

CGTalk Moderation
12-06-2005, 07:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.