PDA

View Full Version : Necro Army Sketch

antTON
12-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Well, actually I've almost done this piece. But I like sketches even more than finished pics. I find 'em more lifefull... I hope you'll understand what I'm trying to tell
So here it is!
http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc126&image=283_NecroArmy_Sketch.jpg

Bohh
12-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Wow, I love it. Great color great scene! Excellent, imho. There's only two things I would suggest.

1) I would make the front horse look a little more boney and demon like and mabye have some fire coming from it's eyes.

2) I would add a few more foot soldiers in the back ground. Just to make it look less like a front scouting party and more like the front of the marching line.

But, even if you don't make those changes I think it looks great! :thumbsup:

Xillion
12-05-2005, 08:15 PM
nice one anton...why not bringing some warm colours in the front ? fire breathing from the horse nostrils' ? warmer colour in the cape etc...

spollock
12-05-2005, 08:46 PM
I love this sketch. And, truthfully, I see a lot of foot soldiers in the background, though they tend to blend in considerably. Are you aiming for a look of 'fading out of the mist' or something similar? If you added more contrast to the infanty, especially at the front and fading into the background, it might help clarify the composition of the army without betraying the overall feel.

antTON
12-06-2005, 05:51 AM
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it!:bounce: Bohh Yeah. I've aded some troopers in the front line already and the fire in the eyes of a horse
Xillion A little bit later I'm gonna post a colored version may be then you would if you please to advise something :)))
spollock Are you aiming for a look of 'fading out of the mist' or something similar? yep! this is my idea!

CGTalk Moderation
12-06-2005, 05:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.